Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Export & Import Data

Great interface, would like to have the ability to download client list and all provided services, history of sales. Also, I would like to have Admin right to delete some reports from Appointments List Report. some data was entered for testing and can not be deleted !

137 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Soho shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

All reports are already exportable.

For importing clients, go to “Clients” >"Import Clients" and follow the directions.

You can already export your data whenever you like. Go to “Reports” >"Client List" adjust your filters to All time, View, then Excel for export.

Please remember, you can restrict who has access to “Reports” with “User Permissions” and therefore restrict who has access to export your client list

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bronwyn Rhode commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day, we recently joined shedul, We exported the service list but there seems to be function to import it back into shedul? if there is a way to Import the service list back into schedul, please can you you supply a link for us to follow. many thanks

• Adrianna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I can export the list of services, why can't I import it back with my own customized list of services? I hope I am only not seeing something properly and that the function is already there.

• Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I send my customer data to you today how long will it take your tech team to upload?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow REALLY???? AFTER 3 YEARS YOU GUYS STILL CANNOT WORK OUT HOW TO EXPORT CLIENTS LIST AND YOU WANT US TO SEND TO YOU IN AMERICA WITH AREA CODES ALSO AND THEN SEND BACK??? UMMMM THATS AGAINST ETHICS AND CLIENT DISCLOSURE OF PRIVACY ?? I THINK ITS A BIT TO GREAT TO HAVE ALL THESE FAB FEATURES FOR FREE AND THEN YOU WANT CLIENT LIST FOR SOME BIG HAIR COMPANY????
    THANK YOU

• mfay101cc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi When I go to Clients Import Clients, all that happens is that the Excel file starts downloading and sits in downloads on my computer, how do I get it into your program as all I can currently do is open the downloaded Excel file and see it on screen. I sent the exported file to you and got it back reformatted to suit your system but I cannot get these client details to be displayed anywhere. Please help.

• Karen Playford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi when I go to clients I cannot find the import clients anywhere - can someone please give me more guidance as this is essential to me transferring to shedul. Thanks

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we love your program ! But we really need to be able to mass import our customer information and our product inventory.
    Can you please sort this out.
    Also, we really need a robust automated marketing addition that can target customers based on various purchase categories. The ability for customers to automatically accumulate VIP points for purchases, and most importantly referrals that can be linked to the customer initiating the new booking would be a huge positive for the program and all users!!
    Regards,
    Rob

• AdminShedul Support (Customer Service, Shedul) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Moira, for mass imports, these can currently only be done by our tech team, or businesses can add their clients in one by one manually as well. We do not keep copies of or use the clients lists provided for import, and they are not shared with anyone.

• Moira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am evaluating your system and I need to import my client data myself - as I do not have their permission to share their mobile or landline phone numbers with anyone [by uploading to you] - so when will I be able to do this?

I really need to be able to export all of my client info (name, phone,address etc,) for a physical mailer we send out every holiday. Is this feature available? If not, it really needs to be.

• Pet Style commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I like that we can export a list of clients, the fact that there is no phone number or address included in that list is concerning at best should there ever be a system failure or if we can not get online for some reason (unfortunately, our ISP is not the most dependable, but not a lot fo choices here) that we can not reach out customers once we fully transition to Schedul. Otherwise, we are LOVING Schedul!!

Hi, I need to export my client list as part of my weekly backups. Any news on this? I hate to have to bug you all on a weekly basis to export this for us.

• Tiemi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would you like to import my clients list to Shedul. Sent an e-mail already, just waiting the template. Thank you

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base