Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Calendar: Customized Appointment Colours

Hi there ,
congrats for you job, this app is great!
I think it could be awesome if we can use a color palette in the calendar so we can color code appointments by services or by the staff member.
I am a web designer if you need some help :)

Thank you !

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
benoit.sourrieu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Finally! :D

Let Shedul sprinkle a little colour into your lives!

You can now colour your appointments by “Service Group”, “Staff Booked” or “Booking Status” under "Setup">"Calendar Settings".

Then either head to “Services” to set colours by service group, or head to “Staff” to allocate a colour per staff member.

Click here to view our latest video:
https://youtu.be/kEAQzAqW3IM

Enjoy!

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Victoria Clews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, can you help?
    Just watched the video link to ensure I’d done the colour services correctly and I have, however, I have gone back into the calender to check that it’s worked and it hasnt changed any colours.
    I have refreshed the internet, logged out and back in again and still no joy.

I have colour coordinated my services (not staff etc)
    Can you advise?
    Really chuffed with the new design by the way! Hope I can get mine to work for me.
    Victoria x

• barbmb316 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can colors be changed for working hours and non working hours? The grey colors are hard to see the differnce espcially on a small device.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I actually change the colors, there is no explanation of how to do it

• Emma Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

either treatment location a different colour or treatments different colours, ie Pedicures Green, Nails Red, Facials Yellow, Waxing Blue

• Leigh Bamforth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Colour coded service display on calender view appointment (general and or per staff member) for quick visual glance reference as to what's happening, very handy in busy Barbershop.

• Emma Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can we hurry this colour coding along, we need to colour code treatments ie nails/pedicure/facials. however by using the status colouring it means clients get multiple text reminders for the same day!!! causing us massive no show issues

Please help asap

Kind regards

Emma

• Ros Turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant wait to make services different colours. I find the calender hard on the eyes when its all the one colour. RT

• Lucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the app would look better if every service group would have its own different color, it would be easier for the therapist to see what kind of treatment is coming up, or what she is going to be doing most that day when they have a quick look.

• Blaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to change the times marked out to darker. We have a receptionist blind in one eye, that would make things a little easy for her to differentiate.

• Katlyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to change the color of the blocked out time darker so its a little more noticeable

• Jesi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

coloured appointment blocks would be great to show what is booked in instead of all of it being blue.... one colour

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see our serviced appointments in different colour so we can easily see wether its a colour,cut,waxing

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be nice if we could set different colors for the staff in the calendar

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing. We are only able to book 1 of some services at a time as we only have 1 machine so it would be so helpful to see at a glance that one has already been booked in. Even if just the writing could be different colours. We have double booked a few times due to people not noticing (they are used to a paper diary with highlighters being used)

• Marcie Ginsberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried using the status but it colors the entire block of appointments for that client. I was thinking more along the lines of different colors for each service type. Then you could easily tell which appointments were for color, cut, manicure, wax, etc.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base