Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Customers: Automated SMS

It would be nice if we could have an automated phone call and text to clients for appointment confirmation. Also, I think we should have a capability to text promotional messages to clients individually or in bulk.

231 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hooray we have rolled our FREE SMS text message Reminders to the following countries:

- United States
- Australia
- Canada
- Ireland
- Singapore
- South Africa
- India

Shedul is the ONLY service that offers SMS for free.

The United Kingdom have SMS reminders included as part of Fresha Plus Package: https://support.shedul.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=fresha+plus

We plan to introduce more countries soon please contact us if yours is not on the list.

58 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance you are doing this for New Zealand and if so when is this likely to be available?
    Thanks in advance
    Kerrie van Woerden
    Hope Presbyterian Community Trust

• Mariel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need sms text message reminders for the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC please,
    DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - :))

• Kiralee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we set the sms up to recognize the client and their appointment time so that it automatically sends them a reminder the day before with their appointment time. I cant seem to find the option of the software automatically recognising the appointment time. Thanks

• Barbara Merkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our clients love this extra touch. One client said it’s better than what their dentist does! Only problem is they reply to the message thinking it came from me! 😂 love Shedul! 💜

• Lesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason I can only send emails and not sms,can anyone help with this .

• Erin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this actually working in Canada? Testing and not having any luck sending automatic SMS reminders.

• MTC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add DOMINICAN REPUBLIC for the free SMS reminder service!

• Ahmet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys
    Shedul is not sending any SMS reminders to clients... can someone please get this feature fully functioning for UK?

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have some elderly clients who cannot read a text or use a mobile phone very well. Normally if I send a text from my mobile to a clients landline number the text is read out by a automated voice over the phone. Can this be achieved with the text reminders on Shedul?

• Abby Bagnall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you roll out for New Zealand, ASAP, you are falling behind the market here because of it.......Please

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base