Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials and new products available at the salon.

395 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heidi De JagerHeidi De Jager shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to send text messages for promotions, not just appointment reminders  ·   · 
    FabioFabio shared a merged idea: mailchimp new costoumer subscription  ·   · 
    redaktion.webmasterredaktion.webmaster shared a merged idea: Campaigns  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: salon specials sms  ·   · 
    ellielli shared a merged idea: Mass mailers for discounts, closed for holidays, change in fees!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Enabling the system to send emails to clients with offers/news not just reminders  ·   · 
    GaynorGaynor shared a merged idea: link with mail chimp for marketing  ·   · 
    Elsje BradfordElsje Bradford shared a merged idea: Bulk SMS and E-mail (Immediately and Future Dated)  ·   · 
    annmarie mckennaannmarie mckenna shared a merged idea: email marketing  ·   · 
    Sama Sama SpaSama Sama Spa shared a merged idea: Itinerary  ·   · 
    Jane FowlerJane Fowler shared a merged idea: Ability to import email addresses from schedul to company email account.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: need to be able to send out messages to all clients about specials.  ·   · 
    Vanessa TheStylistVanessa TheStylist shared a merged idea: Customizable email templates for various topics  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Mass texting  ·   · 
    Nora ShinkoNora Shinko shared a merged idea: Promotions SMS to clients  ·   · 
    SpencerSpencer shared a merged idea: Sending own sms messages  ·   · 
    scotteemanscotteeman shared a merged idea: sms promotions  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: BIRTHDAy and aniversary sms to clients  ·   · 
    started  ·  JenniferAdminJennifer (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Hey Everyone – Marketing tools have started and are a few months away but reminders are already available and a seperate feature.

The reminders/confirmations will send automatically but depend on your settings. If your confirmation and reminders overlap then a reminder may not be sent to avoid doubling up and your customer receiving too many messages. e.g if they’ve just booked an appointment for an hours time, they don’t need a confirmation and a reminder.

Have a look at “Client Notifications” and see what your advance notice period is and what your “no remind if confirmation was sent” period is. Then you can set it up to however suits your business best. Here you can also personalise the messages.

To make some test appointments, set your reminders to 2 hours in advance and the ‘no reminder’ period to 1 hour. Remember to save. Then make a new booking with yourself for 3:30 hours in advance and see the messages come through.

You can also check the status of the message under the “Messages” tab at the top

Small tip: Keep your “Do Not Send” window as wide as possible and double check the clients contact details

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shedul SupportAdminShedul Support (Customer Service, Shedul) commented  · 

thanks for the suggestion! You can export your data by going to "Reports" >"Client List" adjust your filters to "All time", "View", then "Excel" to Export.

You will then have a full list of all of your data to use one Mail Chimp.

• The FederationThe Federation commented  · 

We would also love this feature. We use Mailchimp for our marketing newsletters and it would be great to pull a list from Shedul.

• Jonathan Van VoorheesJonathan Van Voorhees commented  · 

We would like to see reminders for clients that have not visited for some period of time i.e. Sally Smith hasn't been in in 6 weeks we would like to send sSally a reminder that she needs to come in for another service. Right now reminders are only sent to clients that already have an appointment on the book.

• FabioFabio commented  · 

if could be possible when add a new costoumer in shedul adding also it in mailchimp

• SheliaShelia commented  · 

Would like to be able to send out Batch Emails to clients/customers

• Rebekah PikeRebekah Pike commented  · 

Definately need this asap. To be able to "set and forget". Some great simple "templates" would be great too with easy to read Pictures and headlines to be able to customise and change simply would be great! Links to book online and purchase would be essential.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For my business, SMS notifications are more reliable. Hope to see this feature soon.

• RowanRowan commented  · 

Hi, when will the email marketing features be ready, and will we be able to send out customised HTML emails with logo and pictures, rather than just plain text.

• redaktion.webmasterredaktion.webmaster commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to send email campaigns/Newsletters to existing customers to inform them about special offers, etc.

Maybe our team can also send campaigns for Christmas etc, ..
        This would be extremely helpful to work on customer relations and to promote new marketing strategies.

• anitaanita commented  · 

Hi Justyn,

Will this be able to send automated emails such as If this "service" send an email after ____ days/weeks/months etc

So that we can customize follow ups based on service

Whats ETA on this?

• Carol GreenCarol Green commented  · 

I would like to send out promotions how do I do this? thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to send my clients specials available at the salon.

• Marvina BrownMarvina Brown commented  · 

Is there an estimated time as to when we will be able to do e-mail marketing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there a way to set up the messenger reminder service so that clients can reply to this service?

• ellielli commented  · 

I am planning on an increase in my fees, and would like to notify all my clients by email. Is it possible to send an email to,a group from the program? If not it would be an awesome feature, it could be used to let clients know your on holidays, specials coming up, or price increases.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

to be able to communicate with clients via system rather then just sending usual reminders and notifications

• JasmineJasmine commented  · 

Hi my massage re not beginning sent out at all could u help me out

• anitaanita commented  · 

I would like to know the same how far away we're from this?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base