Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

599 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heidi De JagerHeidi De Jager shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Marketing tools will be going live shortly after card processing and the Client facing App but reminders are already available and a seperate feature.

The reminders/confirmations will send automatically but depend on your settings. If your confirmation and reminders overlap then a reminder may not be sent to avoid doubling up and your customer receiving too many messages. e.g if they’ve just booked an appointment for an hours time, they don’t need a confirmation and a reminder.

Have a look at “Client Notifications” and see what your advance notice period is and what your “no remind if confirmation was sent” period is. Then you can set it up to however suits your business best. Here you can also personalise the messages.

To make some test appointments, set your reminders to 2 hours in advance and the ‘no reminder’ period to 1 hour. Remember to save. Then make a new booking with yourself for 3:30 hours in advance and see the messages come through.

You can also check the status of the message under the “Messages” tab at the top

Small tip: Keep your “Do Not Send” window as wide as possible and double check the clients contact details

129 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BuketBuket commented  · 

Hi people from shedul,
        Is it possible to send all of my clients the same email at once? For example by pussing one button in shedul you can select the emails from all the clients?
        Cause i am going on holliday and i want to send all of my clients an email with the dates i am close. But 400 clients sending an email one by one wil take to much time.
        Thank you.

Greatzzzz Buket

• Anonymous commented  · 

Marketing tool to email all clients on list to advertise new products,services and increase bookings during quieter periods. Had this before and found it an amazing way to increase trade and sales.

• Jill LovelaceJill Lovelace commented  · 

to be able to send a mass message out to notify customers of upcoming sales or events or schedule changes

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would happily pay for marketing SMS so I can send offers to clients via SMS by selecting my clients from a list and sending the SMS as a bulk message.

It would also fit in well with another idea on here to have the consent to marketing tick box in the client information/card.

when will marketing SMS purchasing be available?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to be able to send out a mass SMS to all clients on client notices such as offers, changes to hours or short notice closure etc

Thanks
        Gem

• Anonymous commented  · 

it would be great to be able to automatically sync client information to mail chimp so we don't have to keep downloading and duplicating their information to be able to mail our clients to keep them engaged in our business and let them know about offers and services.

say when a client enters their information, they need to add their email address and birthdate (or we control what information is essential for them to enter) and it automatically gets added to our mailing list in mail chimp.

• TahneeTahnee commented  · 

It would be nice to have an option, where you could send group emails for newsletters and updates.

Either have it come from a no reply address or have it in the setup screen as coming from the company email. Having the ability to pick and choose which contacts it sends to for targets emails/marketing.

Also having the option to opt out of email messages to remain CASL compliant ( in areas where that's a thing, I know it is here in Canada anyways)

• Narelle DohertyNarelle Doherty commented  · 

When will this option be available, as it is an integral part of marketing

• Anonymous commented  · 

when will this marketing option be rolled out? specially being able to send clients emails or text messages that its time for them to rebook?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to send out mass SMS or Email to guests to remind them of specials, updates or even to let them know of new staff.

• MelMel commented  · 

I'm desperate too!!!!

• BB commented  · 

Could you give us some filtering options with this.....for instance the ability to see maybe customers who only visited once, or customers who have not been back in (x) amount of time, maybe filter by gender, or favorite service provider,
        it would also be awesome if we could have some special offer you could send them that was unique to the individuate customer. Like a one time use coupon or something.
        Can't wait for this integration.
        P.S. please give us the ability to send images or html emails :D

• ScarlettScarlett commented  · 

We would like to send out offers to our contacts. Is this something we can do know?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Is this feature nearly ready?

• georgiegeorgie commented  · 

what about alerts when its the clients birthday! maybe an alert a week before?

• infoinfo commented  · 

is this idea near completion?

• carlycarly commented  · 

I am going away and will not be able to check my phone. Is there a way ai can let me regulars know by sending a bulk email? Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base