Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

559 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heidi De JagerHeidi De Jager shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Hey Team

Marketing tools have started and are a few months away but reminders are already available and a seperate feature.

The reminders/confirmations will send automatically but depend on your settings. If your confirmation and reminders overlap then a reminder may not be sent to avoid doubling up and your customer receiving too many messages. e.g if they’ve just booked an appointment for an hours time, they don’t need a confirmation and a reminder.

Have a look at “Client Notifications” and see what your advance notice period is and what your “no remind if confirmation was sent” period is. Then you can set it up to however suits your business best. Here you can also personalise the messages.

To make some test appointments, set your reminders to 2 hours in advance and the ‘no reminder’ period to 1 hour. Remember to save. Then make a new booking with yourself for 3:30 hours in advance and see the messages come through.

You can also check the status of the message under the “Messages” tab at the top

Small tip: Keep your “Do Not Send” window as wide as possible and double check the clients contact details

118 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to send out mass SMS or Email to guests to remind them of specials, updates or even to let them know of new staff.

• MelMel commented  · 

I'm desperate too!!!!

• BB commented  · 

Could you give us some filtering options with this.....for instance the ability to see maybe customers who only visited once, or customers who have not been back in (x) amount of time, maybe filter by gender, or favorite service provider,
        it would also be awesome if we could have some special offer you could send them that was unique to the individuate customer. Like a one time use coupon or something.
        Can't wait for this integration.
        P.S. please give us the ability to send images or html emails :D

• ScarlettScarlett commented  · 

We would like to send out offers to our contacts. Is this something we can do know?

• georgiegeorgie commented  · 

what about alerts when its the clients birthday! maybe an alert a week before?

• infoinfo commented  · 

is this idea near completion?

• carlycarly commented  · 

I am going away and will not be able to check my phone. Is there a way ai can let me regulars know by sending a bulk email? Thanks

• NicoleNicole commented  · 

Within reports or within Message center, allow customized messaging based on last service date, time since last service. Allow message to auto-fill client name and the date of service and send mass messaging to clients emails or via text messaging (whatever preference is selected). Help salons maintain retention of clients!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you include offer feature, that would make your app so valuable. Offer features could include one-time offers (creating custom offer made, for example: $5 off anybody spent more than $300) and automated offers (for example: offers sent to the clients on their birthday or offers sent if client meet certain criteria). In order to accomplish all that, we need to have segments where criteria made.

• BobbyBobby commented  · 

We would like to see reminders for clients that have not visited for some period of time i.e. Sally Smith hasn't been in in 6 weeks we would like to send sSally a reminder that she needs to come in for another service. Right now reminders are only sent to clients that already have an appointment on the book.

2. Also able to make a category of last seen client , Male or female

3. Under clients profile if u can add refereed by or if u can link your clients with each other

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to send a text reminder along with additional information but its limited on how much text I could type. Please allow extension to longer text messages. MORE CHARACTER IN SMS LETTERS PLEASE....

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to send a text reminder along with additional information but its limited on how much text I could type. Please allow extension to longer text messages.

• susiesusie commented  · 

Can we please have more characters in SMS reminders

• sajidasajida commented  · 

alot of corporate servers bounce the emails sent. is their a way to prevent that?

• Rebbecca VettingRebbecca Vetting commented  · 

It would be great to be able to send out promotional emails to all of my clients at once or to a specific group of clients biased on previous purchases or date of last visit etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

is there any sms notifications available for Norway? that is more used here than just emails. thanks

• thayse cesarthayse cesar commented  · 

can someone please contact me,my text message still not working.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base