Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

636 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heidi De JagerHeidi De Jager shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Marketing tools will be going live shortly after card processing and the Client facing App but reminders are already available and a seperate feature.

The reminders/confirmations will send automatically but depend on your settings. If your confirmation and reminders overlap then a reminder may not be sent to avoid doubling up and your customer receiving too many messages. e.g if they’ve just booked an appointment for an hours time, they don’t need a confirmation and a reminder.

Have a look at “Client Notifications” and see what your advance notice period is and what your “no remind if confirmation was sent” period is. Then you can set it up to however suits your business best. Here you can also personalise the messages.

To make some test appointments, set your reminders to 2 hours in advance and the ‘no reminder’ period to 1 hour. Remember to save. Then make a new booking with yourself for 3:30 hours in advance and see the messages come through.

You can also check the status of the message under the “Messages” tab at the top

Small tip: Keep your “Do Not Send” window as wide as possible and double check the clients contact details

139 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michelamichela commented  · 

sorry if this has already been asked, I have searched the suggestions but cant find anything..

Its great that we get the emails and text generated by the software regarding appointments.
        But it would be great if there was a way we could have all our clients emails added to a list..and then we can send out random monthly emails with offers or news letters.. or a friendly message for clients that no longer visit us? from our 'schdul' email account instead of having to do manually through other personal email domains..
        htms :-))

• Laura fletcherLaura fletcher commented  · 

+ Advertising emails (monthly or weekly offers)

+ New letters about the salon & upcoming events.

+ Personal emails to clients I.e bithday emails

• Jennifer GarciaJennifer Garcia commented  · 

I would like to be able to create a customized message to send to all clients on a one-time/as needed basis from time to time.

• EmmaEmma commented  · 

when is this going live? also told the beginning of the year. this would be an amazing tool

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was told the marketing tool was due soon at the beginning of the year. it would be one of the most helpful tools to grow a business. It is disappointing its taking so long. using the likes of Mailchimp is quiet difficult and very time consuming. please can you say when this tool will be live?

• MeganMegan commented  · 

Looking forward to this being a feature. Any idea when it may happen?
        Thank you.

• Sue Hampton-MatthewsSue Hampton-Matthews commented  · 

To send out a mailshot to promote special offers or invite to special events.

• Raj bhaidasRaj bhaidas commented  · 

This feature will be fantastic for our business will make marketing and client retention so much easier.

• Zakia Sherani PrasadZakia Sherani Prasad commented  · 

This will be a big plus towards the marketing side of things! would be great to be able to send automatic birthday messages/specials to clients and also special offers coming up.

Cant wait for this feature :-D

• Lorraine KellyLorraine Kelly commented  · 

I like to have promotions within my salon but have to use an outside source to send out promotional e-mails to my clients. Is that something that Shedul would be able to do. I've been using Shedul for a couple of years now and absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone. Thanks for all your hard work and generosity.

• BuketBuket commented  · 

Hi people from shedul,
        Is it possible to send all of my clients the same email at once? For example by pussing one button in shedul you can select the emails from all the clients?
        Cause i am going on holliday and i want to send all of my clients an email with the dates i am close. But 400 clients sending an email one by one wil take to much time.
        Thank you.

Greatzzzz Buket

• Anonymous commented  · 

Marketing tool to email all clients on list to advertise new products,services and increase bookings during quieter periods. Had this before and found it an amazing way to increase trade and sales.

• Jill LovelaceJill Lovelace commented  · 

to be able to send a mass message out to notify customers of upcoming sales or events or schedule changes

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would happily pay for marketing SMS so I can send offers to clients via SMS by selecting my clients from a list and sending the SMS as a bulk message.

It would also fit in well with another idea on here to have the consent to marketing tick box in the client information/card.

when will marketing SMS purchasing be available?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to be able to send out a mass SMS to all clients on client notices such as offers, changes to hours or short notice closure etc

Thanks
        Gem

• Anonymous commented  · 

it would be great to be able to automatically sync client information to mail chimp so we don't have to keep downloading and duplicating their information to be able to mail our clients to keep them engaged in our business and let them know about offers and services.

say when a client enters their information, they need to add their email address and birthdate (or we control what information is essential for them to enter) and it automatically gets added to our mailing list in mail chimp.

• TahneeTahnee commented  · 

It would be nice to have an option, where you could send group emails for newsletters and updates.

Either have it come from a no reply address or have it in the setup screen as coming from the company email. Having the ability to pick and choose which contacts it sends to for targets emails/marketing.

Also having the option to opt out of email messages to remain CASL compliant ( in areas where that's a thing, I know it is here in Canada anyways)

• Narelle DohertyNarelle Doherty commented  · 

When will this option be available, as it is an integral part of marketing

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base