Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Calendar: Auto Synch to iCloud / Google / Outlook

Ability to share this calendar via ical or html link so each provider can sync their calendar to Google or Apple Calender.

955 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maria shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

We’re researching this feature.

It would great if you could share your reasons for why you need this feature and how you would use it?

This way we can understand and build based on your exact requirements.

We’ve found that most people migrate over from their calendars to Shedul really easily, especially as you can open your calendar on your mobile and “Add To Home Screen” so you can have an icon along side your other applications to check your Shedul on the move.

Thank you for hanging in there with us and hope you’re enjoying all of the other features we’ve been rolling out

264 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Same reason as most other people, I use google calendar for personal/business planning and it would be perfect if bookings in Shedul appeared in google automatically so I don't have to manually enter them in. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The number one reason I would like this feature is because I am a self employed therapist that works at 3 different locations on different days and I would like to see my whole week at once instead of having to look at each location/day separately.

• Linsey Rose commented  · 

Reasons why you’d need this? I feel like that is an obvious answer. Naturally, we manage our lives with either Google Calendar or Apple calendar. Not only professionally but that includes our personal lives also. The only way to stay sane is when both are in one calendar. By not integrating your platform into one or both of these calendars, you are limiting your user base. Nobody wants to flip between 2 totally different calendars just to check their schedules. Please implement this feature and implement soon. If I can’t sync Shedul with Google calendar, I just plain will not use it. I’m sure there are other who don’t mind shuffling or being limited, but I personally do.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree, I use google calendar for my personal life and it would make life so much easier if the two calendars worked together. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE

• D commented  · 

Family and business appointments all exist in my current Google calendar. I'd love to use Shedul but am currently holding off until it can integrate with Google Calendar. I only want one calendar in my life :-)

• Spencer commented  · 

One scenario would be where you use freelance staff members who need to schedule their availability around other commitments which they organise through their own personal Google calendar.

• Peg commented  · 

can't wait for this feature to happen. In the meantime is there any way to have a stylist that works in 2 different locations have both schedules appear on one calendar without toggling between the 2 calendars. The location that you are logged into could appear normal but any appointments at the other location would show up gray and you wouldnt be able to edit unless you switched locations..as it is now i can book the same stylist at both locations at the same time which we all know is impossible. would make life easier to have it all in one calendar. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

My website already has a booking system (wix bookings) which looks great and I need to sync that calendar with shedul so that there are never any double bookings etc.

• Erin Vannorsdel commented  · 

I also use google calender formy personal life and family life i need an app to sync with google calendar

• TC commented  · 

WOULD BE HELPFUL TO OVERLAY (EVEN IF NOT EDITABLE) WITH HOME DIARY

• Gabriel Hoff commented  · 

I agree - this is a make-or-break feature for me. I use Google Calendar for my personal life and share calendars with others, so it's important to see everything in one place.

• Kate Atack commented  · 

Having personal and work calenders connected both ways would make life so much easier - if you book a dental appointment or a CPD course on your phone calendar then that would automatically block time out from shedul - would give great peace of mind.

• Sasha commented  · 

I agree this is a huge feature. I have to go back and fourth between calendars to match dates which is frustrating and worries me that I’ll miss something.

I like my iPhone calendar as it sends me reminders too so I don’t have to constantly look at my schedule.

• Michele commented  · 

REALLY need this feature. With working a couple of jobs, plus family it is nice to have everything in the family calendar so that everyone knows what is going on and a person does not have to toggle between different calendars.

THIS is an absolute MUST before I start using this software

• Anonymous commented  · 

Many people use phone calendars to keep personal and business life organized. Having my work calendar in the same place as personal calendar is important and a feature i would use.

Additionally, many people including myself share their calendar with family so they can know when I am working. This is a feature I would be willing to pay for.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Google calendar integration, it'll make all our lives easier!

• Amy DiMaio commented  · 

Have it connect to your personal agenda. Like the calendar on iPhone.

• Jolien commented  · 

I have 2 children en a husband, it would be fantastic if i can put my personal appointments together with my workcalender.

• Nortina Bell commented  · 

I think it would be great to be able to do this.

I can't put my personal appointments on Shedul because all staff would see details, so it would be great to be able to sync the info from Shedul easily to keep track of personal/business in one place.

Alternatively if there could be a way to make calendar entries private within Shedul so that only one calendar would be used, that would work as well.

• jdsalon61 commented  · 

I think being able to link shedul to google calender would be soooo helpful! As a hair stlyist i live on a schedule, so being able to have my personal and business lives merge together in one app would be magic! Esp so i can use my shedul schedule on my amazon alexa at my salon.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base