Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Calendar: Auto Synch to iCloud / Google / Outlook

Ability to share this calendar via ical or html link so each provider can sync their calendar to Google or Apple Calender.

785 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maria shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

We’re researching this feature.

It would great if you could share your reasons for why you need this feature and how you would use it?

This way we can understand and build based on your exact requirements.

We’ve found that most people migrate over from their calendars to Shedul really easily, especially as you can open your calendar on your mobile and “Add To Home Screen” so you can have an icon along side your other applications to check your Shedul on the move.

Thank you for hanging in there with us and hope you’re enjoying all of the other features we’ve been rolling out

214 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kurt Hucal commented  · 

BookedIN just released this update for their platform and it would be cool to have something similar to it if possible. I think this is a big reason why syncing calendars would work so well.

"Appointments on your personal calendar block your BookedIN availability. This means if you've got a dentist appointment tomorrow or if you're busy with your family next Tuesday, your Customers will NOT be able to book those times slots.

Also, your BookedIN appointments will sync to your personal calendar immediately, meaning you don't have to manage two separate calendars and you'll always be up to date. "

• Audrey commented  · 

Without this feature I would not choose your software. I do not want to "migrate" between calendars. I current have my calendars color coded on Goggle and only have to look in one place.

• Andy commented  · 

We have to watch already enough callendars lol better all in one calendar so you don't forget things!

Is there already progress?

Grtz
        Andy

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't wait for it to launched so I can start telling my clients about the online booking! This is the only thing I haven't give it a go yet, because I did everything on my google calendar and it would be a frustration to go back and forth blocking on my shedul calendar on whats on my google calendar.

Thank you!

• Lisa Bryan commented  · 

I feel that syncing with the iCloud calendar is an excellent idea, i have all of my personal calendar in the iCloud on her iPhone and if they can both sync then people aren’t able to book when I’m away. And if I need to add something to my personal calendar then I can see what bookings I have rather than going between the web page and the calendar. Integration between the two would be fantastic and if for any reason I am unable to be in an area of signal or if I need to be in airplane mode then at least I can see my calendar and my bookings.

Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

for those who want to sync personal life and business, I don't know if this is helpful but I usually just make blocked time in the salon for this times and write a description of what is is ie dentist or something. :-)

• Craig commented  · 

Both myself and my partner are self employed and share google calendars. I am a musician in a band and our shared band calendar is on google. It would be good to see all my appointments in one place - google calendar. Many Thanks Craig

• Alex commented  · 

with this calendar integration we would be able to see when we have external meetings that arent client appointments and would enable our directors to have a full overview of the business. i.e. meetings, talks and client appointments side by side

• Jen commented  · 

we are all super excited about this addition! Any updates?

• Sophie Tobin commented  · 

Any update on when this might be launched? Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have to manually enter all my customer bookings in my icloud calendar
        Trying to juggle family, personal and client calendar is not easy
        If it would all go into my icloud calendar it would make my life so much easier

• Greg Farmer commented  · 

This would be so handy. If we say have our hours as 9-5 and I have a dentist appointment at 1:00, I can put that in my gmail calendar and it will sync with shedul showing that time as unavailable (including a buffer either side)

• Anonymous commented  · 

see that this has also been planned since July, we have now gone into January so how much longer do we need to wait for this feature otherwise would need to look at alternative booking systems

• Anonymous commented  · 

i use my google calender to book my clients in as i work another job and also my personal life, so i can see when i am and am not available. the reason i havnt set up using Schedul yet is purely for the Calender reason. If i put something into my Google diary I would like that to sync to Schedul and block that availabilty out so that I dont end up as double booked.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don’t think an automatic sync would be good, I don’t want my Salin and personal diaries mixed up, I don’t want family members birthdays etc showing up on my shedul schedule, that would be a nightmare, I think maybe if people want to link their calendars then yeah but please done make it an automatic thing, thanks!! Ps we are just about to start using the system, it’s been such a fantastic system to use so far and has so far made my life a lot easier! Haha thank you team shedul!!!! Ampla Vella Hair and Beauty xx

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would make things so much easier if all entries put in my diary automatically transferred to my schedul diary.
        It would save me so much time and I would be less likely to make mistakes of forget appointments.
        I did actually think this was a feature that you already offered.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Instead of asking us why it would benefit us? Why not look at what your direct competitors are offering, like basic feautures of adding calander sync, photos in services & treatments, payment deposits for bookings, sms reminders in all countries, the ability to but sliding scale prices, the ability to modify confirmation pages with directions and maps or salon policy info for no shows etc. these are all very basic features that have been acailable for almost a decade. Then improve on what is already out there, and then ask our opionions on how to improve. I dont know why you released a half baked product And are still working on the basics.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sync with Google etc is really just where things are going.
        I am a sole operator and the way I block my session times is not easily managed through Schedul at present. It would be great to be able to block my sessions as i currently do in Google Calendar and for them to sync across so that clients can simply choose the sessions I offer them rather than having 15min increment which seems to give them the control rather than me. I'm new here, so still figuring it all out, but this is one solution that I would REALLY appreciate.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a vacation rental. Years ago I used one online calendar it crashed everything go wiped out, it took me weeks to rebuild it. Having the Shedul calendar synch to ical and google calendar provides the necessary instant back up and availability if something crashes. I think it is an essential requirement. I hope you see fit to add it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base