Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

Card Payments / Online Deposit / Guarantee / Cancellation Fee / No-Show Fee / Payment link in Invoice Email / Tips After Booking / Seamless Checkout

1,348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Next Features To Go Live

Card payments will be rolled our to key markets over the next few months.

Processing card payments to additional countries will be enabled soon after.

In the meantime, you can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

268 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Oana commented  · 

Hi, would the Purchase online facility be available too? ( for stock products, not just for appointments), would this be integrated with the website too,

Thank you

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is this going to happen??

• Monique commented  · 

Just started dabbling with this as I’m going to be trialing business expansion of a hobby turn income.. this should work great for what I’m after and thanks for creating something so useful for people like myself :) however would be great to accept payment upon booking whether credit card, PayPal or even afterpay/zip pay.
        Everything reads as though the availability for online payments/deposits should be up and running now. Any news on roll out date? Thanks :)

• Natalia commented  · 

When are you planning to introduce Card payments?

• Jo Laxton commented  · 

Can someone please let me know the latest developments with this please? Is there an estimated launch date? Also you mention key markets - does this include the UK?

Thanks

• a.carter commented  · 

if and when you do introduce online payments s - been waiting nearly a year who will you integrate with please? Stripe/ paypal/ worldpay? I can not wait much longer i will be taking my business else where even if it s a paid for service i go to.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are you going to integrate with Square. if so, When exactly is the roll out?

• Michael Uadiale commented  · 

when will this app be able to take deposits for scheduling appointments. losing too much to no Shows over $1000 last month alone

• Rev Keith commented  · 

As of now, I use another scheduling site, since it does integrate the taking of deposits. I use the PayPal deposits feature on it, and hopefully you will integrate this as well, which would definitely make me switch to your app for my business

• Tasneem Nadat commented  · 

set up payment for online bookings to avoid no shows late cancellations and time wasters

• Lisa Bryan commented  · 

Deposit availability via paypal and/or other online methods and a radio button on each service to allow this feature. Once booked will take client to paypal page to make payment. Once payment is made booking completion button becomes active.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really hoping to see this soon! We have lost a lot of money with online bookings that are not genuine bookings. Deposits would save soooo much heartache!

• anita lord commented  · 

When will this be done? This is a real let down for shedul and I am thinking of moving on as like most am losing too many customers??

• Angelica A Kramer commented  · 

i haven't been waiting as long as apparently many others have, but yea, this is a definite integration you guys should be working on. this feature is absolutely important to people in this industry.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Still waiting on the credit card payment processing feature on the app. You're going to lose users rapidly without this being rolled out soon. Can you give us a REALISTIC time for this to go live so we can decide whether its worth the wait or not.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We have been told for over a year now that credit card integration is coming "in the next 3 months". What is the date that credit card processing will be rolled out?

• Denise Hopwood commented  · 

when will the system be available to start taking deposits in the UK can you give us any idea

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need to store credit card information via the processor service for future bookings charges and recurring services.

• Admin commented  · 

When is this being put in place please as we are loosing a lot of money

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base