Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Online Bookings: Card Payments / Credit Cards

Card Payments

313 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    hayleyrmorganhayleyrmorgan shared a merged idea: Holding card details for no shows  ·   · 
    Joanne BurrillJoanne Burrill shared a merged idea: Card details  ·   · 
    Alison KerriganAlison Kerrigan shared a merged idea: Hi  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: CREDIT CARD FOR ONLINE BOOKING  ·   · 
    ChristoforosChristoforos shared a merged idea: Suggestion to take payment with visa Checkout button  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to link this with my square acct.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Credit/Debit Cards  ·   · 
    remedialreliefremedialrelief shared a merged idea: credit card required for online bookings  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: credit we hook up a credit card reader to our account for payments i have a squareup reader?  ·   · 
    Sunset HouseSunset House shared a merged idea: Credit Card Hold  ·   · 
    PrivatePrivate shared a merged idea: PayPal  ·   · 
    recruitrecruit shared a merged idea: Is there a way to accept payments through Paypal or Stripe or any Payment gateway. So clients can pay online?  ·   · 
    JamesJames shared a merged idea: Ability to have clients enter credit/debit card info to reserve appointments online  ·   · 
    started  ·  JenniferAdminJennifer (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

The team have made a great start and should be ready in the next few months – Will update more closer to the time but not too long to go now!

Process card payments through the system, including online, deposit /advance payments/no show charges etc is something we’ll be able to incorporate too.

You can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LaurenLauren commented  · 

PayPal please, Thanks for the great system.

• Lisa AttawiLisa Attawi commented  · 

will this be through a set provider or can we link with our own providers or a paypal etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

As soon as the booking online appointments reserving appointment with credit card or deposit feature is here, my team and I will switch completely to this system. Please advise when it happens. This is the main feature of many and last, I've waited for. Thanks for adding all the rest!

• Anonymous commented  · 

When do you think Credit card payment will be available?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also a fixed and percentage amount upfront payment would be awesome :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Will Stripe payment system be an option as this seems to be the new leader in online payments over PayPal?

• LizLiz commented  · 

Would be great to integrate with square.

• Luella MendivilLuella Mendivil commented  · 

Well i just got a clover go reader sooo if cheaper than them or integrates that would be awesome

• Michele A LeeMichele A Lee commented  · 

Will it include a general ledger or be compatible with QuickBooks?

Will it be open source so that any credit card processor can be utilized?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!! A card option would make booking life GREAT!!!

• AlexanderAlexander commented  · 

Can we please have another update? I would really like this option as soon as possible!

• Seáron (Therapist/Teacher)Seáron (Therapist/Teacher) commented  · 

Why don't you just implement the easiest payment methods to integrate first, (eg. Paypal) and then add the more time consuming, eg. credit card payments next?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Would LOVE to be able to accept card on this application as opposed to accepting through square. I would love to keep all of my records in ONE place!

• Anonymous commented  · 

What are the proposed fees to be charged for the online card payment?

• Lindsay MartinLindsay Martin commented  · 

Being able to take card payments is great. What would be an amazing feature in time for next year, would be clients being able to purchase gift vouchers via the site/app. Ones that are simply emailed to them to print! This would really be an invaluable feature to the site!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base