Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

Card Payments / Online Deposit / Guarantee / Cancellation Fee / No-Show Fee / Payment link in Invoice Email / Tips After Booking / Seamless Checkout

614 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

The team have made a great start and should be ready in the next few months – Will update more closer to the time but not too long to go now!

Process card payments through the system, including online, deposit /advance payments/no show charges etc is something we’ll be able to incorporate too.

You can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

113 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • danieladaniela commented  · 

Hi sounds great, will this allow us to use the square app to process payment too?

• KamekaKameka commented  · 

Any updates as to when this feature will go live?

• LisaLisa commented  · 

Just got an email saying they hope to release a payment processing feature in 3 - 4 month! So it will be a while apparently...

• Chuck FlewellenChuck Flewellen commented  · 

Do you have a target date for the completion of this feature?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates for the credit cards?

• Anonymous commented  · 

So looking forward to this feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on this issue? I want to charge clients a fee when they book online because otherwise I can't control my appointments.

• MegMeg commented  · 

Has the Credit Card info required when booking an appointment changed yet? Would love to have Shedul. but am looking for this feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there any info on this update yet? Really want my clients to pay deposit when booking

• Anonymous commented  · 

Online bookings deposits will you incorporate PayPal?

• AshtonAshton commented  · 

What is the status on this update? I desperately want to switch my entire business to Shedul, however, without the ability for clients to enter credit card information when booking online I cannot take the risk of no shows which are an inevitable result of booking online without this feature.

• RachelRachel commented  · 

Is the targeted timeframe of early March still on track?

• NicolaNicola commented  · 

There is a huge need for holding appointments with credit cards securely. Last minute no shows for new clients are my biggest complaints and a huge loss of income. I have a cancellation policy but cannot enforce it without the credit card info.

• AlexanderAlexander commented  · 

WE REALLY NEED AN UPDATE. Deposits are so necessary!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would be great to collect credit card details to secure a booking and have on file to charge if no show as part of cancellation policy. would need a secure way to store details

• Stu EavesStu Eaves commented  · 

Agree, it would be great if the booking system had the option for us to ask clients to pay a deposit EITHIER by paypal or card payment (which you would process for us). Many of us use paypal and would like to use that, but the option for card payments would be great too.

• Brenda SepulvadoBrenda Sepulvado commented  · 

Hi

Where does the team stand in regards to Deposits/advance Payments etc or linking to PayPal? This has been a true handicap for us although I love Shedul I may have to switch soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When can we accept credit card payments through the app? How will it work? I use square right now!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base