Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

Card Payments / Online Deposit / Guarantee / Cancellation Fee / No-Show Fee / Payment link in Invoice Email / Tips After Booking / Seamless Checkout

1,178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Next Features To Go Live

Card payments will be rolled our to key markets over the next three months.

Processing card payments to additional countries will be enabled soon after.

In the meantime, you can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

226 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amber BanuelosAmber Banuelos commented  · 

it would be so much easier if it was compatible with square

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should include online payments and integration with companies such as Stripe

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any word when this will be happening? And is Australia considered to be a key market?

• Craig GoddardCraig Goddard commented  · 

These are my wish list items:
        If a business requires new clients to pay a booking deposit at time of booking to avoid no-shows, it would also be good to have a link to give to existing clients so they could use this to book their follow up appointments where a deposit isn't necessary. This would necessarily not be shown publicly so new clients didn't use it - Online payments when clients book.

• Spray Tan HQSpray Tan HQ commented  · 

online payments when clients book and also the ability for them to cancel their appointments or rebook

• LouLou commented  · 

You can go to checkout and make a partial payment

• Vanessa TheStylistVanessa TheStylist commented  · 

atleast add stripe or something in the meantime
        im tired of waiting

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you start with Paypal and add credit integration at a later date?.

• Brittany CoatesBrittany Coates commented  · 

Yes, I would like if they book online to put their cc info in and if they no show they agree to a % being paid for missing appointments.

• victoriavictoria commented  · 

iZettle integration please.

• Seth GartinSeth Gartin commented  · 

Just an option to select within the customers profile would be the easiest. Turn it on or off. Depending on the their behaviors and dependability. A naughty or nice list.

• Judy RuizJudy Ruiz commented  · 

cancellations within specific limit time only

• SeianSeian commented  · 

If a business requires new clients to pay a booking deposit at time of booking to avoid no-shows, it would also be good to have a link to give to existing clients so they could use this to book their follow up appointments where a deposit want necessary. This would necessarily not be shown publicly so new clients didn't use it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please don't limit our CC processing, I use square and many others use various CC processing companies, I left Vagaro because you could only use theirs, please keep this open to use many :)

• Ann SalvacionTamponAnn SalvacionTampon commented  · 

When Will this feature launch? Sometime next month maybe, then that would of been 3 months.

• Anonymous commented  · 

In need of this feature pronto to assist in no shows

• jordanritchie-smithjordanritchie-smith commented  · 

Is there a way of putting in a discount at the end of the service when the client is paying to keep our sales reports up to date?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base