Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

Card Payments / Online Deposit / Guarantee / Cancellation Fee / No-Show Fee / Payment link in Invoice Email / Tips After Booking / Seamless Checkout

996 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  JustyneAdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Next Features To Go Live!

Card payments will be rolled our to key markets over the next three months.

Processing card payments to additional countries will be enabled soon after.

In the meantime, you can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

192 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claire ThomsonClaire Thomson commented  · 

At present I've changed the booking email for confirmation to "almost confirmed"
        I then send out another email when I receive info of an online booking. The email I send to clients advises them of terms and conditions and to proceed I require 50% deposit to be paid within 24 hrs of appointment being booked. Without deposit I've advised on terms and conditions of this email that any unpaid deposits will result in the scheduled booking being cancelled without notification. Working so far but could be easier if this option was available within the app. Also PayPal details to request this deposit

• Janeth BarreraJaneth Barrera commented  · 

I NEED TO ADDTO THE SYSTEM DEPOSIT AS PEOPLE BOOK ONLINE AND NEVER SHOW UP !!!!

• SjSj commented  · 

would it be possible to set up individual clients as deposit required before booking?

unfortunately a few clients seem to book appointments and then even with a sms and e-mail reminder manage to 'no show' for appointments and a feature to put them on a deposit required to book an appointment would be very useful

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm looking at using this app. Can I link my Square POS?

• Anonymous commented  · 

The response to this request has been "over the next few months" or "later this year" since June 2016. Is there a more definitive response? I am new to Shedul and I don't want to spend a lot of time setting my salon up if card processing is not in the very near future.

Love the look of everything I have seen, but discouraged by the implementation of payment processing within the point of sale system.

• Olga KochlewskaOlga Kochlewska commented  · 

option to add clients credit card details to secure booked appointment

• AlexAlex commented  · 

Stripe will be great if you will do this.

Also. Don't forgot do add buttons:
        PAY NOW | PAY LATER ( & will be ok if PAY LATER label can be customizable, change text label from admin) to for ex. ALREADY PAID

• zadok avrahamzadok avraham commented  · 

At the present time....ie. until you roll out a credit card system.....can PayPay be integrated with the current scheduler? If so,how can it be accomplished?

• SamanthaSamantha commented  · 

I can not wait for this! I NEED this and integrating Square would be the icing on the cake.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i t wait for the payment button really need that

• Anonymous commented  · 

It says you can use the POS system to track all financial items, but I don't see where that is. Has that been deactivated to set up for the addition of credit card processing? Where would I find info to set up POS system for by business.

• LavenderLavender commented  · 

Fantastic idea! Can't wait to see this rolled out. Keep up the great development!
        -Lavender

• Anonymous commented  · 

Could you please provide an update with further info on how this system will look like? Will there be an option for online sales/gift vouchers as well?

• RayRay commented  · 

Interested to know what the key markets are also.

Currently using a competitor products and quite frankly sick and tired of their garbage. Schedul is almost at the point where I'd be happy to switch.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love this app but I do need it to let me take deposits soon

• Anonymous commented  · 

Which are the key markets??

• Anonymous commented  · 

Does this mean there will also be an option for an online store? As in clients can prepay different pricing options online, e.g. passes and gift vouchers? Or will the payment option only be available for bookings?

• EricEric commented  · 

Now that there is a rollout plan, Is there any information you can share with us about the system?

• KelliKelli commented  · 

Any updates on when this feature will be available?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here. We are looking at various systems, including Square POS and Square Appointments, but would rather use Shedul if the credit card payment option and online booking with credit card feature is implemented soon. The fact that Shedul is not responding to any of our comments is not a good sign though...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base