Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

Card Payments / Online Deposit / Guarantee / Cancellation Fee / No-Show Fee / Payment link in Invoice Email / Tips After Booking / Seamless Checkout

1,595 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Next Features To Go Live

Card payments will be rolled our to key markets over the next few months.

Processing card payments to additional countries will be enabled soon after.

In the meantime, you can still use the POS system to track all financial records, taxes, commissions, tips, inventory, sales, raise invoices and more :)

309 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This message about in the next few months have been given for the past 2 years at least, when are you guys going to make that available finally? most of business need that to be able to work with this system, We and i bet a lot other people cannot operate without this feature

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see that this was started in November 2017 and that updates have been posted as recently as January all saying that it should be rolled out in few months. Is there an actual ETA? Cuz it looks like every month the update is it will be a few months. Lol. Also will this feature allow clients to use a card to book but not charge the card? That way if they do no show they can be charged but don't need to pay a deposit?

• Lauren commented  · 

Any updates for this?

• Guillermo commented  · 

Mexico will be on your plans for online charges?

• Pam commented  · 

ANY updates on this .... really want to use the software but cannot until this is included

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates? This beautiful software is useless to me without it

• booking commented  · 

Its been another 3 months now!

• Pam commented  · 

Hello again - WHEN will this feature be available ? Our customers really like being able to prebook & prepay and we REALLY like being able to charge the no shows

• Sally Kellett commented  · 

This is by far one of the most important features. Mindbodyonline.com do this so well!

• Andrea commented  · 

If financing was an issue with this project we would have happily crowd funded the project. We have been waiting for this for 3 years. It seems it's best everyone just moves on. I had 80 no shows last month and will now find another system to work with. That is thousands of dollars down the drain. We keep getting great updates but ones that don't make the top 3 priority list.

1. Payment
        2. Client Accounts
        3. Reports by Service Type which includes clients name and email so we can send targeted emails.

• Anonymous commented  · 

any idea when card payments will go live? we have had to disable our online booking system due to no shows.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Which POS credit card systems can shedul integrate with

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on taking payments?

• booking commented  · 

Please hurry! I need to switch NOW...

• Skinwork HQ commented  · 

May i know who are the key markets are? Pls include Malaysia 😭

• MerchantXpert.com commented  · 

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/AsAAAOSwWUlarUvp/s-l1600.png

Simple. Fair. Pricing
        0.18% + $0.18/transaction
        (above interchange)

$35/monthly fee
        Support 24/7/365

Poynt Smart Terminal, offered by MerchantXpert, is one of the most advanced payments terminal you can buy on the market today. This robust terminal will meet and exceed you and your customers expectations. Whether you are opening a new business or have been open for years, let’s boost your bottom line with the new smart terminal. Customization, expandable, and integrates with the tools you need — Poynt is made for each stage of your business.

-REQUIRED:
        Merchant account Required (must process with our company)
        Must have a Business or open a new business
        Must have a Business Location
        Must have a Business Bank Account (for 24 hours deposit)
        Ask us how to get the Poynt for FREE AS WELL (PROMOTION OFFERS ONLY)

• Catherine Tran commented  · 

it has been a whole year since you started the online booking/deposit thing...I cant wait to have it done

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base