Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Credit Card Integration and Deposits: Online Booking

being able to take deposits

1,760 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Technician A shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

We’re developing an even better solution than the client having to pay deposits. We’re building a client facing application so they can “manage their bookings” including reschedule, rebook and cancel but it’s attached to their card details. As it’s all live bookings, it’s automatically confirmed.

They’ll be reminded through the application to give them a chance to change the service details so there’s no need to re-confirm.

If they no-show, you’ll have the choice to apply a no show fee or cancellation fee as you have their card details.

This way, the clients are not blocki from booking but you’re still protected.

Countries to have payments enabled first will be:
    UK
    Ireland
    USA
    Canada
    Australia
    New Zealand

345 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

can i ask when as we are being crippled with no shows? All phone bookings pay A BOOKING FEE BUT NOT ON LINE???

• Anon commented  · 

Can I link my square payment reader to this at all ??

• Anonymous commented  · 

This has been in the planning stages for over a year now. Everytime I inquire about this feature I am told "its coming in the next 6-8 weeks" so when is it really coming?

• Nael commented  · 

When will this credit card payment processing be available?

• Kim Hosking commented  · 

Please have deposits inbuilt to the booking sales system We have 100% payment of service for online booking and would like it for all bookings as this has dramatically decreased our no shows. HTML Paypal / stripe would be a fantastic option even if it was just a temporary one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Could HTML be allowed in the email message section? This way we could put in a link to paypal or other payment processor.

• Kelli commented  · 

My business takes deposits for appointments regardless of how they book. No deposit, no appointment, even in person scheduling. Deposits need to be built into the sales system on services. If I wanted to hold card details, I would just use Square's appointment system.

• Luis commented  · 

I would love to see this happening soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Some of us want to charge deposits though so how is just having the card details better?
        If I have to go in Everytime someone makes an appt and charge it manually that would defeat the purpose of me using the software.
        I'd like to have the option to decide what to charge and when as well as for which services

• vargas.maryjane commented  · 

hi, any updates on the credit card integration and deposits??????

• Anonymous commented  · 

Surely we wouldn't be able to keep clients bank card details especially with the new GDPR that's starting on the 25th May? Will there be extra security for this new feature as in who would have access to the card details in order to take a payment for a no show fee for example?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any time frame on this happening?? I've just had a no show for a large appointment :(

• Alex commented  · 

You promised Online Payments from 2016 and result is the same.
        In 2016 you say, this option will be available in the next 3 month, and, every 3 month the same.

• Alex commented  · 

I am one of many how switched CRM that we use because you don't have online booking system.
        I use the same interface on Salonized, sorry, it's not free but i have that i need.

• Rebecca commented  · 

Clearly I'm not the only one.... We have to consider switching systems, even though we have to pay, because not having integrated credit card processing system is becoming a book keeping nightmare. I can hold off for a little, but we need a timeline. Please. I love everything else about Shedul, and am very sad that I have to look for other options.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When do you project deposits will be able to be taken for all bookings please?

• Michelle commented  · 

Hi Justyne, Not sure if you are implenting these features but...
        It would good if you could be able to have the ability to choose when the credit card feature kicks in. Some salons may want payment for all services upfront, some may want payment upfront for new clients only, some may want payment upfront or a 50% down payment only on bookings over 2 hours or $100 etc.
        It would be great if we could select options - like new client, percentage of total cost, total booking time limit or total booking cost limit - where the credit card payment would kick in.
        Thanks

• Alexis Andreou commented  · 

in the online payment system add a field for Gift Voucher CODE in order clients to can redeem them the same time with there online booking.!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base