Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

hi
happy new year to all at Shedul

wondering if you can incorporate a feature to send Group emails to clients offering discounts and special offers.

wouold love to hear as this is a feature that i currently use from my company email account and wondered id its possible to use from the Shedul Platform.
(would save copy and paste)

please adv
thanks
best wishes for 2018

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

1,305 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
thebeautyclinic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are very proud to announce the launch of Fresha Plus.

Fresha Plus is our new package that is currently being released to all users in the United Kingdom.

Additional countries will be included in the following months.

Fresha Plus not only offers Smart automated marketing campaigns, marketing dashboards and soon to be added Blast Campaigns, but it also includes built in No Show Protection, Late Cancellation Protection and more!

For more information on Fresha Plus, please follow: https://support.shedul.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=fresha+plus

And in the meantime, you can still export your client data by going to “Clients” >“Options”>“Download to Excel” to have a full list of your clients’ data to use with Mail Chimp or similar tools for SMS :)

As always, there’s still so much more to come.

220 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4years & about to move platforms because this has taken over a year to implement!!

• Vanzyh74 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also a business owner and I believe that it is really good to have the tools for business texting. If you use these tools in right way, it will be enough beneficial to reach out to your potential clients. I have got very affordable package for my business needs from https://www.heymarket.com/ and quite satisfied with the results.

• Tracey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey just wondering if your marketing feature will include text marketing? Thanks Tracey

• Shiri Salon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for adding that. However, while e-mail campaign is good, text messages campaign is a much more valuable feature. There is so much research that shows that opening rate and response rate to text messages is much higher than to e-mails.

• FACES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you updated the last update it does not send a thank you text to the customer anymore. It will send a reminder but we are disappointed it does not send the thank you text. If we are incorrect and are doing something wrong will you please let us know Thank you

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great to be able to filter and select requested clients to send out specific messages. Thank you!

• laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ive been using shedul for nearly 2 years and love it but ive been waiting so long for this to become available. I may to have to start looking at other options.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have just swapped to shedul and this is the one thing we are missing!!
    Our old system we could send out our own messages (birthday/haven't seen you in a while)
    Please find a way this can be done

• David Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the option to send a text blast about a promotion/also. Would it be possible to add an option for clients to text Y or C to confirm appointment

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, testing this out for my salon. Yet the sms reminders don’t appear to work. I select +44 for uk but it jumps to +44 jersey.. what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Really happy so far and so easy to work. Thanks again

• Cincy Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a way we could send out a message to all or select clients . Like to promo a sale or appt updates

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, it would be great if it would be possible to send emails or text messages to clients about special offers!!xx

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base