Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

hi
happy new year to all at Shedul

wondering if you can incorporate a feature to send Group emails to clients offering discounts and special offers.

wouold love to hear as this is a feature that i currently use from my company email account and wondered id its possible to use from the Shedul Platform.
(would save copy and paste)

please adv
thanks
best wishes for 2018

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

1,297 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    thebeautyclinic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

eeek! We’re making excellent progress on our Marketing Features!

This will be one of the first features to be released in 2019 so we can all start the new year with a bang!

Phase one will be Email Marketing like originally requested. Feel free to email us at info@shedul.com for a sneak peak video!

215 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shiri Salon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for adding that. However, while e-mail campaign is good, text messages campaign is a much more valuable feature. There is so much research that shows that opening rate and response rate to text messages is much higher than to e-mails.

• FACES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you updated the last update it does not send a thank you text to the customer anymore. It will send a reminder but we are disappointed it does not send the thank you text. If we are incorrect and are doing something wrong will you please let us know Thank you

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great to be able to filter and select requested clients to send out specific messages. Thank you!

• laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ive been using shedul for nearly 2 years and love it but ive been waiting so long for this to become available. I may to have to start looking at other options.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have just swapped to shedul and this is the one thing we are missing!!
        Our old system we could send out our own messages (birthday/haven't seen you in a while)
        Please find a way this can be done

• David Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the option to send a text blast about a promotion/also. Would it be possible to add an option for clients to text Y or C to confirm appointment

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, testing this out for my salon. Yet the sms reminders don’t appear to work. I select +44 for uk but it jumps to +44 jersey.. what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Really happy so far and so easy to work. Thanks again

• Cincy Sanchez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a way we could send out a message to all or select clients . Like to promo a sale or appt updates

Hi there, it would be great if it would be possible to send emails or text messages to clients about special offers!!xx

• Nicola Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the message centre, create a service where you can send a personal text to all of your clients at once

• Felicity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, like others, would love to see a feature where I can bulk email people a monthly special offer. Shouldn't be difficult to set up, all the info is already in place!

Under client profile we should be able to call, text and email them. For general purposes.

• Samantha Jarrett-Harlow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a template, to be able to send to non-returning clients. offering them a welcome back offer or if we have spaces to fill in with a special offer.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base