Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

hi
happy new year to all at Shedul

wondering if you can incorporate a feature to send Group emails to clients offering discounts and special offers.

wouold love to hear as this is a feature that i currently use from my company email account and wondered id its possible to use from the Shedul Platform.
(would save copy and paste)

please adv
thanks
best wishes for 2018

I would like to send my clients mailers for specials Via SMS & Email; including Birthdays / Rebook Reminder / Seasonal / Ad-Hoc, Blasts, Newsletter / Marketing Reports / Custom Anniversary Date / html

1,266 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    thebeautyclinic shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

210 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christine commented  · 

It would also be great to be able to filter and select requested clients to send out specific messages. Thank you!

• laura commented  · 

ive been using shedul for nearly 2 years and love it but ive been waiting so long for this to become available. I may to have to start looking at other options.

• Sylvia commented  · 

sms appointment confirmation from clients would be great

• Anonymous commented  · 

We have just swapped to shedul and this is the one thing we are missing!!
        Our old system we could send out our own messages (birthday/haven't seen you in a while)
        Please find a way this can be done

• Anya commented  · 

SMS promotion

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wish there was a easy way to send special ads out to all my clients.

• Lee commented  · 

Hello, testing this out for my salon. Yet the sms reminders don’t appear to work. I select +44 for uk but it jumps to +44 jersey.. what am I doing wrong? Thanks. Really happy so far and so easy to work. Thanks again

• Cincy Sanchez commented  · 

I would like a way we could send out a message to all or select clients . Like to promo a sale or appt updates

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi there, it would be great if it would be possible to send emails or text messages to clients about special offers!!xx

• Nicola Jackson commented  · 

In the message centre, create a service where you can send a personal text to all of your clients at once

• Felicity commented  · 

I, like others, would love to see a feature where I can bulk email people a monthly special offer. Shouldn't be difficult to set up, all the info is already in place!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Under client profile we should be able to call, text and email them. For general purposes.

• Samantha Jarrett-Harlow commented  · 

Have a template, to be able to send to non-returning clients. offering them a welcome back offer or if we have spaces to fill in with a special offer.

• lisasehika commented  · 

Need a way to pull up all the appts and email them to the clients for them to put in their calendar. This function was available before the update. Now to hover over the appt, highlight them, and copy to their email sends their client profile to them and the date a start at the end of booked appts? Plz help fix this. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there yet a way of doing this?? I am moving premises and would like to send a message to all clients with the new address and details??

• Nina commented  · 

We would like to send birthday cards out to our clients. Is there a way of seeing all of ‘june’ birthdays So we can send cards?

• Chris Walker commented  · 

Mass text message to all current clients.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base