Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Google calendar sync

Please allow Google calendar 2way syncing

1,162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

298 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please this would be great!

• Andrzej commented  · 

We really need this ASAP please!!!!!!

• Jannelle Mcsweeney commented  · 

I have been using schedul for 12 months now and love it however please allow integration with google calendar, its so frustrating having to use more than one calendar to check personal availability ect,
        I am currently looking elsewhere to another programs that do support this,

• Anonymous commented  · 

One of the reasons I stopped using shedul as my main appointment book is because it doesn't sync to my google calendar or my icalendar.
        The second reason I switched is that it doesn't use my phone number to send reminder text and when my clients respond back to the always changing phone number the reminder comes from to reschedule or cancel I don't get any messages.
        I switched to appointfix and its not the best but it does those things. I love shedul for all other aspects but the calendar sync and my phone number for reminders is more important for my business currently. Once those two are integrated into this program it will be the best software out there and I will be 100% on board!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a great piece of software to use in my business except there is a few things missing -
        * Unable to sync my other calendars
        * Unable to upload my logo and other customised information I require on my receipts.
        * An App version would be less time consuming when running a mobile business
        * Unable to link to my POS eftpos
        * Reminder message characters needs more space
        * Same response that "We are working on it" and going off these other comments - seems to be a generic response for some time now.

At this point on this - to enter all my client details into a system that isnt efficient or effective has me looking elsewhere.

• Andrzej commented  · 

Hi Guys!!!
        At this point is very important to be able to sync calendar with other calendars. There is plenty of platforms which promote the business and get new clients for my business but they all have separate calendars. I can't run all those calendars separately it would be essential to be able to link them to mine main calendar which is Schedule. Can you please upgrade this future ASAP PLEASE I BEG lol !!! Regards Andrzej

• victoria mallon commented  · 

Please create the app to sync with icalender 🙏🏽 When is the app available on apple?

• The Beauty Cult commented  · 

Maybe someone else has said this, calendar integration is fantastic - but i can image the back end work is a large project. In the interim, is it possible to add a ical or google cal attachment to send to clients and staff/owners in the confirmation/notification e-mail? This would cut down on the time I spend ensuring that my phone calendar is matching my shedul and cut down on human error on both the client & staff side of things.

• Ally commented  · 

I would love to sync my shedul calendar with my google calendar.

• Chokie commented  · 

Most schedule software has this feature to sync presonal apps like dentist, out of office etc, and the lack of this feature is stopping us using your software. we are listed on Treatwell and other sites and their bookings sync with our current software (MS Bookings) and personal calendars etc. If you cannot enable this relatively simple feature we cannot buy your software. The rest of your features are outstanding especially the POS, import and export. According to this page the feature has been planned for three years. So please get this enabled or we will close our trial account and not bother.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use Shedul to keep track of my clients appointments as well as block out time for personal appointments. The issue is I also have to put some appointments into my Google Calendar as Shedul offers no reminders. I have missed 2 appointments since using Schedul due to not remembering to put a second entry into my Google Calendar. It would also be handy to have the option for Client's appointments to add into their iCal or Google Calendar

• Alexis Andreou commented  · 

Create idea and it will be very helpful. Already our clients are asking if we can do that, They are used to have this option when they book accommodation from other related websites..

• D commented  · 

Hi Justine (or other Shedul Admins). Status appears to be PLANNED for this feature. Do you have a timeline for it being delivered? Waiting with baited breath...

• Jay commented  · 

It would be great to have a 2-way sync with calendars. I use iCal and have previously used booking systems that accept your 'busy' times from iCal so that clients don't book in to your personal appointment times.

Once my clients book online, its great that their bookings also drop into my iCal so that I have everything in one place.

Definitely one to work on and get into place!

• Karen commented  · 

I, too, would like to sync with Google Calendar as I use it for all things in my life and its nice to have everything in one place. I need more robust functionality for business, which is why I'm investigating scheduling applications. So far in my testing, this platform has a lot of potential, but calendar sync is a must-have for me so I'm hesitant to go all-in until this is implemented. I'll be watching you, Shedul! ;)

• Maryse commented  · 

Would like to sync with my personal calendar not to book clients when I have already happening in my personal calendar
        I work from home so I am very flexible with my clients

• Terrence Bishop commented  · 

just found a site that used calendly, which has an option after booking an appointment to integrate with google calendar. when the option was selected, an event appeared in my calendar with the address, time, details of the event and links on how to change or cancel. very handy!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base