Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

client referral source

Can the Client Referral Source also pull from the clients list? I have a referral program and like to track who my new clients are referred by. You could have the created groups at the top of the list and then all the clients listed under it. If I manually could enter their name that would be great also if pulling from the client names is not an option.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Once you export your Client List, you’ll see a column for Referral Source :)

Head to "Setup">"Referral Sources" to add yoru own custom referral types.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cm2brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to know whete vlients heard about us do we know where to put out marketing dollars. To add to this if a client was referred to us then the next time the existing referring client checks out they get $10 (or whatever the owner choses) for referring the new client.

• Jennifer Susa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I would love to be able to sort new clients by referral type. That would help with marketing as well.

• Nortina Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the ability to track which client referred someone.

It would streamline and enhance the ability to offer discounts/rewards to customers who are referring other people to.our business.

After all, referrals are the best way to advertise!

• Tangie Green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Client referral program are a key, part of obtaining new business. My client referral program get me 15% more new business. Client receive x amount point for each referral. The combined points allow for a free style.

Feedback and Knowledge Base