Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

App for iPhones and Androids

APP. WE NEED AN APP :)

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

2,272 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda Soliman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Hi Team.

Shedul is already a Web App which means it’s already 100% optimised for mobiles and also means we can automatically release updates and new features every two weeks, without you needing to physically update a downloaded Native App every two weeks.

Basically, with a Web App, we can auto update your account for you regularly so you always have the latest version! :)

You can also already open your calendar on your mobile then “Add To Home Screen”. A Shedul Icon will then appear alongside your other applications for quick, easy access.

The downloadable app is in process, as it’s in high demand, but you’ll see Shedul is 100% optimised for Any Device, Anywhere, Any Time :)

And freeeeee :D

Email us if you have any questions! info@shedul.com

156 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Not any time anywhere is there’s not cell reception

• Anonymous commented  · 

make a app for mobile, for client staff and owner

• Michelle Ratcliffe commented  · 

When I add to home screen I need to re add weekly as the date reverts back to the date I added to home screen. I know I can scroll down the dates but it’s annoying

• Kirsten commented  · 

Hey I can't figure out how to add my calendar to home screen

• fazlee commented  · 

right now i am test run the Booksy apps. and i found out my clients prefer a downloadable apps instead.
        currently i place the shedul app link on my Fb and IG for them to click the link when booking. but it doesn't help much. somehow my clients prefer to call us/wasap us directly or just walk in.

but my experiment with booksy apps shows that some clients starting to book themselves via booksy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need add so I can tell iso to print to my plugged in start printer...with web I can’t assign the correct printer

• Clare commented  · 

Thank you. Now have Error Message detailing Essential Maitenance.

• Clare commented  · 

Has it been confirmed that there is a problem and what is happening yet. As unable to load data.
        It was intermittent earlier.

• Ruby Lysons commented  · 

Internet is down due to weather I have 7 girls columns and a busy salon and we cannot see our appts nor book anyone in. Today so far is bad!

• SASS commented  · 

Today is why we need an offline app. For the last few hours shedul has been unable to load data - You're probably doing an update without giving prior notice again...

• Laura commented  · 

We need an app for shedul but also a widget that will work along with it, showing the calendar for staff.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The app is NOT happening guys... get it thru your head. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. What does the word “Shedul” even mean? Yes, I’m angry. You guys have been saying it’s going to happen for over a year. And I’m over IT.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need an actual app for Comp, Phone and Pad. When there is no WiFi, atleast that shouldn’t interfere with running the business.

• Hannah Beattie commented  · 

I would love to see a secure and easy to use app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You don't need an app !!! We opened a new salon about a month ago and are using schdul. I don't understand the need for an app. The web app works just fine on PC's, tablets and phone. Your time and resources would be far better put in to other improvements.

• Matthew commented  · 

Hi Team, any idea on the timescales for this please?

• Samantha Price commented  · 

Only problem with the web app I find is I have to continually log back in every time I click the home screen add on, rather than just keeping me logged in, also goes back to the date I added it to home screen. It didn't do this when I first got shedul. Actually don't use it during the day anymore because of this and tend to update once a week.

• levinpugsley commented  · 

I had clients booking me, and I received absolutely no notification! Can’t figure out what’s going on and I haven’t had any responses from Shedul to help me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base