Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

App for iPhones and Androids

APP. WE NEED AN APP :)

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

1,287 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda SolimanAmanda Soliman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

93 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Any update on a possible launch date. Can’t switch to shedul until you have the app to replace our current app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Di era yang berbasis online saat ini,kemudahan dan kecepatan sistem sangat membantu setiap.aktifitas yang kita lakukan

Aplikasi akan sangat membantu

• Jackie LeeJackie Lee commented  · 

Defo need an app..could let us know when a client has made their own booking

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any tentative date for app launch?

• Anonymous commented  · 

The website wont allow me to press login. it said "Application owner check log details" Im getting worried because i use Shedul for everything...What do i do?

• ElaineElaine commented  · 

You really need to get on board with the idea that not everyone that uses this is in a full regular salon. Salon suites are the hottest newest rage and I am in one of them by myself and almost always schedule clients from home or on the go. Schedulicity offers this, though it is a paid app. Too bad I can't use this :(

• EbrahimEbrahim commented  · 

Hi..
        how I delate all the data... I'm done testing and I need to clear the data

Thanks for the great app

• Anonymous commented  · 

To all shedul users...other than your phone & lap top, what other device would you recommend using to keep your shedul up & running at all times. We find it takes too long to book an appointment when someone calls to make an appointment. Have to wake the computer, open shedul... Would love to use Shedul like our appointment book & pencil. Thanks

• mingming commented  · 

strongly agree!!!

• Mary KearneyMary Kearney commented  · 

Have an app that has the option to sync my Shedul calendar with my phone calendar

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have an app! So it is easier to access from an iphone

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am voting for this! I need offline access to my calendatr

• JamesJames commented  · 

Yeah but everyone you click the app it opens a new page in your browser so I end up with loads of open shedul pages, very annoying please sort it soon

• Anonymous commented  · 

This Software is free. I would not care if i have to pay to download your app when it comes out

• lisasehikalisasehika commented  · 

The biggest problem that I notice with it not being an "app" is not that I can't use it on my home screen. I've added it to my home screen so it looks just like a regular app. My problem is that our Wi-Fi at our Salon is very spotty and recently a lot of our customers are not getting the reminder texts or emails. When the wifi is not working at full speed or cutting in and out, the person that has their appointment 24 hours before that time is not getting their reminder. This is a huge problem for us right now because our clients are so used to getting a phone call and now with using the new shedul...getting texts and emails. Love shedul in every other way but seriously considering finding another app for our business mainly because of this

• Rhys PowellRhys Powell commented  · 

A customer facing app would be great please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It still is an issue... need a stylist app ASAP

• FangpinFangpin commented  · 

How to get App for I phone can you please show me?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base