Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

App for iPhones and Androids

APP. WE NEED AN APP :)

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

1,785 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda Soliman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJustyne (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

Hi Team.

Shedul is already a Web App which means it’s already 100% optimised for mobiles and also means we can automatically release updates and new features every two weeks, without you needing to physically update a downloaded Native App every two weeks.

Basically, with a Web App, we can auto update your account for you regularly so you always have the latest version! :)

You can also already open your calendar on your mobile then “Add To Home Screen”. A Shedul Icon will then appear alongside your other applications for quick, easy access.

The downloadable app is in process, as it’s in high demand, but you’ll see Shedul is 100% optimised for Any Device, Anywhere, Any Time :)

And freeeeee :D

Email us if you have any questions! info@shedul.com

116 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm not sure what you mean by Add to home screen, I open it on my phone but logs me out everytime. I'm I doing something wrong?

a downloadable app would be really nice.

• Saz commented  · 

I have the app on my iPhone but it logs me out every time which is very inconvenient. I have to keep relogging back in every time I view it rather than just staying open like it does on my iPad. Why is this?

• Marco commented  · 

Search mayumi spa on Google Play Store or App Store

It’s a very cool app with shedul.