Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Clients Products Purchase History

Client product purchase items under client. As staff needs to have quick view of the clients purchases of products not to go to reports

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has really taken a long time to be looked at. This is the only reason I would leave Shedul. I am shopping other companies now. It's been a request for way too long.

• Annie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is super important and should have a high priority. It would be nice to go to a client’s profile and see their entire appointment and purchase history. That way we can customize their treatments based on their prior visits or recommend product that is new for them or may need a repurchase.

• Aiyani Mersai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be super helpful. right now I have to check old invoices, or hope that I wrote in their physical file, or put it under "notes" in their client profile.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really be helpful! I would love a way to better see what items clients have purchased instead of having to look at individual invoices.

• Aiyani Mersai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this so bad!!! I'm trying to keep track by putting the date purchased, and products purchased in the client notes every time, then I have to scroll through the dates. Looking forward to this awesome update!

• Brandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I need. I need to look at a client's purchase history without having to look at every... single... invoice... they.. ever... had. Sales are the lifeblood of my business. Seeing what a client is missing or almost out of is imperative to making the sale. Thanks for putting this one in the works.
        Shedul Rocks!

• Hannelise Bester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys

I love the new feature where it shows customer invoice history under each customer's profile. However, would there be a possibility to view a list of products under the customer's profile and the last date purchased?

For example:
        Customer » Hannelise Bester :: Product Purchases

Product___________________Price:_______Date last purchased
        Lucid Calming Cleansing Milk__R199________4 January 2016
        Miracle Tissue Oil___________R289________12 December 2015
        Liquid Skin Nutrition_________R160________12 December 2015

Etc.
        This should only be for products, excluding services. This way we can follow up with the client when they are close to finishing their product and remind them about specials on the product or just ask whether they need to top-up.

And maybe 2 additional blocks on the Summary Page, which indicates:

Total Product Sales and Total Services Sales

Or maybe just to change the Total Sales block to a button, which will give a pop-up, showing that breakdown.

Thanks guys, you're awesome!

Feedback and Knowledge Base