Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Scheduling: Recurring Block Time

Blocked time needs to be able to rebook numerous times. e.g. i use it for school pickup etc

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ellenor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi does anyone know if you can repeat book clients until further notice? For example my gel ladies who want the same day and time each 2 weeks?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

repeat Blocked time would be useful fo me as my blocked time is not regular but it is always for a block of 2or3 days at a time, also it can be short notice

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The system does not allow recurring blocked time or rotating schedules.
    We need to be able to block out time every other Friday for an employee or have the ability to schedule alternating shifts.

Example: Employee 1 works Friday 9a-6p on week one but works Friday 9a-3p on week two. The schedule continuously rotates.

Also in the Staff schedule, we cannot "name the" blocked time. Please bring back the way you had it i hte beginning, with a tab for appointment or blocked time

We use shedul as our calendar, which is why we would need to have reoccurring blocked time etc.. for example, my husband is off for two weeks, I want to put it in my schedule, but I have to put it in everyday, if I could reoccur it it would be great, I dont want to add it to my staff schedule as its not affecting my work hours

• sam.turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see how this is completed? You can split 1 shift into 2 that's it.

We want to set repeating block time that may occur every Wednesday for the likes of Gym Checks. I utilize split shifts to accommodate lunch breaks. Not checks that actually are classified as work.

Hi there.

Can multiple split shifts be added?

The one is not enough to add numerous times to block myself out. I don't want to have to go in to everyday' calender to block out each individual day.
    Very time consuming.

Currently, if I don't block out 15min. - 30min blocks my business looks very unprofessional due to the fact that clients can book in 15 minute increments.
    In other words, if I have opening from 10 - 12:30 the online booking systmen looks like this: 10a,; 10:15am; 10:30: 10:45; 11 etc

What can I do about this?
    Thank you

• sam.turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have gym instructors who complete regular checks of the equipment and appearance of the Gym. During this time they should not be able to be booked out for sessions.

Can we allow for Blocked Time to have a repeats functionality similar to the appointments for regular checks like these? This will decrease time spent on administrating the working hours section.

Need to be able to book out block time on a recurring basis ie regular personal appts, school pick up/drop off. This would be helpful so I don't have to enter manually every time :)

• Timeless Body Clinc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for adding this to the software it would be an added bonus if we could put in note in those blocked out times so we know what we have blocked them out for.
    kind regards

Please consider this-I believe adding a reoccurring option like the one for booking appointments would be awesome. Great to block out lunch times!

• Debbie Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please hurry up on this one! I can't even set my business hours to include a split shift as a work around....

I have been waiting for this for months! please and make it happen! THANK YOU! .... working mom

• book commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must for the Online booking tool to work effectively

• elli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take every Wednesday morning off, it would be nice not to have to block it off every week, but repeat it like we can with recurring appointments

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base