Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Online Booking Personilized Pages

Personalized Online Booking Pages
*Custom colours and logos
* Login for Client (to avoid duplicate clients in system)
*Tabs such as: About Us, Service, Therapist/Providers, Reviews (submitted by clients, that we could approve before it being published), Booking Policy, Deposit/Payment, Contact Us, Link Facebook Pages/Website
*Add Pictures with our Business Descriptions
*Booking Process: Let client see a calendar (ex: June) for them to select a specific date they want faster, Show upcoming fix appointments such as 8am, 9am, 10am, ...

Custom URL DNS Domain settings

Thanks, Sam

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Samantha Hebert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mikaldunnsalon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to show our company logo on the online bookings pages, so that customers know what they are booking.
    Thanks

• Angela Lyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to customize the online booking setting. I don't like the options available to me.

• Krister Kurn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys,

Looks like im not the only one here asking for the same thing. The visual part of the widget should be better. And heres whats wrong with it now.

1. Service Description.
    Our clients need that, there is no way possible to book a service without it. I read somewhere that the description is shown somwhere after you book but this does not make any difference. Clients have to understand what they are booking while doing this task.

2.Pricing type "Multiple"
    I think this also can be much better. And to explain this id need to make a exaple. I have a service. Lets call this: OFFER 3 - haircolor + haircut + hairdryer styling

(Side remark. On the widget this is shown: OFFER 3 - hairc... So guys seriously, would you be able to book this and understand what this service contains?)

OK lets get back to the point. This OFFER 3 has 4 different prices. Why? Because of different hair lenghts. Short hair, Medium hair, Long hair and Very long hair. So if you look this service on the Booking page or widget what will you see:
    Under each other, 4 times same offer, with the light grey lettering that shows the different captions. And i have 12 Offers + everything else.

So imagine how many scrollable content you have to go thru.
    It would be much better if the offer shown like it is and if there is multiple pricing then it should be a drop down menu and then you will see different captions.

And all together, you will make this menu more easy on the eye if there is drop down menu starting with different groups of services.

• Kaye F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to customize colours and images to matching the branding of our site and/or make look more professional. Currently it looks very bland and plain. Certainly does the job very well in functionality and user friendly - being able to change the 'look and feel' would be muchly appreciated. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Matias Oct 15, 2017 comment about having gaps in the day. I am reluctant to let clients do online booking because of this. Any way to only offer a few options that clients can see? For example, if I'm available 9-5, and client A books for 10, maybe the next client can only choose from a smaller range of times

• Matias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically is only me dealing with my business and would like the option to customize the online calendar booking interval slots. I do treatments of 50min, which means i finish one massage at 9:50 then I will be ready at 10 for the next one but if a customer makes an appointment at 10:30, then im dping nothing for 30min and then if the next books at 12, i will then be doin half an hour doing anything and so on. I need to have appointments right after the other one therefore an online calendar booking with 1hour slot interval rather than 15min would be great. I believe is a very easy option for you to do. Just add in settings the option to change the interval slots in the calendar and thats all. Any response if this can be implemented would be great. Thanks guys, keep up the good work, all the best

• Kaiya Kaye Madeira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use pictures that are linked to a service charge to help get the appointment time/cost predetermined better. I.e., I would have 3 pictures of sillouettes of "up to shoulder", "past shoulder" or "fine", "medium", "course" to help add the appropriate extra fees associated with length/density and help set enough time for those selections

• Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a much needed feature. The Booking Page is very basic. The ability to customize would be a huge improvement.

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now, the online booking page looks quite dull, and I think that different templates to suit different business, with the option to customise colours and logos would be a great addition to your services.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A page that is first brought up when clients click the online booking link. This lets clients know about the salon/spa and the policy before booking. Makes it easier & effiencient for salon because the customer has a better understanding of the rules and what is to be expected.

• Lindsay Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

such a minor detail, but when you've worked so hard on the branding of your salon on facebook and website it is a little bit basic looking when you go to then book online, even being able to choose a general colour scheme would help!

• Kim Skinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing us to use a custom domain via DNS settings for our Shedul service.

ie. pos.domain.com

This can also extend to the upcoming feature for the user accounts too but using a separate domain.

ie. login.domain.com

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi any news on when this will be rolled out? I'd love to add logo to top of booking page, it would seem a lot more official

• Shandy Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the booking page, it would nice if you allowed people to post their logo above "Book Services" to make the page a little more personable. It currently looks a bit bland

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base