Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Online Booking: Service Description

the service description for each service to be shown in a pop-up menu that appears once you point and hold the mouse courser over the service...

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Emran Matalka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friend and myself love fresha. Foods very good, staff are very friendly and it's so clean. Hope I've commented to the right site. Anji

• Chris Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be available when viewing on a mobile. When the service name is clicked the service description needs to be displayed in a popup.

If the radio button was separated from the name this could easily be achieved, by this I mean a service name click launches popup, radio button click books the service.

• Marita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing if you consider adding the ability to book each treatment on the page that is described.
    for example,
    In our website we could list our waxing services with a short description and a price and next to it could be a book online button. When our customer press that button the system gets automatically the selected service, instead of opening all the services.
    In addition, there should be another button (like Add More) that will allow the customer to choose more services.

Shedul team thank you for this great program!

• suemehal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the description should be visible before the appointment is booked. Sometimes the client needs to figure out EXCTLY what they need by reading what is offered for the service they need.

• gellynails.mail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add my comment in case my vote didn't bring this to admin attention. Although descriptions for services can be added and seen if booking is viewed online, most people will be using their phones to book. It is very difficult for them to book the correct service when they cannot see a description of services to decipher which one(s) they will need.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some services are more like rituals that demands further explanation. It could benefit from optional expandable ‘Description’ before booking.

• Vecka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on whether or not this feature will be added soon?

• Stella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys, when will this be available? clients are asking thank you

• Nataly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the description of the service be showed under "the service name" that clients are booking?
    It is important to know description of service before you finish booking an appointment.

• Kaye F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please. I think this option for the FIRST page of booking should be a 'taken for granted' feature that a simple check box in set up says yes include on booking page or not. I fully expected to see this on the page where clients will book - now realise I will need to create a 'landing' page with the descriptions so prospective clients will be able to choose before going to the booking page. AGH! Everything else so far is smooth sailing Congratulations on a user friendly program.

• james.wix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if it could be possible to add a description of the menu item/service on the first page of the online booking process. At the moment you have go right to the end of the process to see what exactly you are buying. People should be able to read about what they are choosing at the very beginning of the process.

• Olson Hollie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A line in the services menu that can be used to describe the service. Such as, "Facial includes Microdermabrasion and a relaxing neck and shoulder massage. "

• Nortina Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see something where the customers can view descriptions before booking. Our current system does this and it makes it easier so that customers can determine which service is right for them *before* booking it rather than guessing and then having to go back and keep guessing until they get it right.

• Shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Justyne, I wanted to make the same suggestion and am happy that I'm not the only one looking for this function. It is very important for the customer to know what they are booking as for example, not everyone knows what express manicure includes and what a spa manicure includes. The customers need to be well informed of what they are selecting to avoid disputes and complains later on. Having details of the services also helps us to upsell for the more expensive services.

I found an example for your reference below. Obviously the user interface is not as sleek as shedul, but it provides additional information by mousing over the "i" icon.
    http://nailhavensg.gettimely.com/

Love this idea. The only thing holding us back from actually *using* Shedul in our business currently is because our clients cannot read descriptions of services before booking them. Often there are several choices of manicures, pedicures, etc and people don't know which to choose if they don't know what they are.

• Lisa Attawi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Justyne and Team,

It would be brilliant if the booking widget could show the service description under each service before clicking through to the book now page, as some services we offer are packages and clients need to know what's included on each package. Even a drop down arrow next to each service with it in would be brilliant.

Hope this is something you can do? I'm not web wizard but I'd presume the html wouldn't be that complex to add the description, and of people don't fill it in then it just doesn't show anything up

I agree that this would be great. Our current system already does this and it would be nice to see it on Shedul.

Customers aren't necessarily booking with the knowledge of what they should book for already. They also don't necessarily know the difference between levels of services (for example, if you have more than one pedicure option with varying prices) and won't know unless they can read those descriptions first.

• Christine Bojmelgrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love for clients to see the descriptions for services without having to first select the service and "book now". Perhaps a popup box when you hover over a particular service would be a great way to keep the streamlined design of the online booking system for clients.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base