Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Clients Ability to Choose Resource during Online Booking Feature

I own a children's hair salon that has specialized chairs (Ex. Fire Truck, Police Car, Pink Jeep, etc.) and my clients want to ability to choose their child's chair when they make an appointment online. It is not a problem when they call in because I set up the chairs in the resource/room section, so I am able to assign the chair if I make the appointment myself. However, it would be great if the customers can choose the "resource" at checkout. Perhaps a "Make resource available to clients to choose" feature? If the business selects "no", then it will stay as it is currently. If the business selects "yes", then the client will be able to choose the resource/room when they book online. Thank you!!! :)

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Constance shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • paula.duffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having difficulty with this as well I have 5 rooms / resources at my location. When one room is booked it is not showing the other resources available for booking.

I am an acupuncturist and I can see 3 clients per hour at 15min intervals in the different resources / rooms. Only one can be booked online per hour.

Would greatly appreciate suggestions how to rectify this?

• Kelz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a similar issue. I have 3 resources (rooms). When one is booked using the booking service, the time slot is no longer available for the other 2 rooms. Please advise?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
    We have set up 2 resources (eg Room1 and Room2) in a location. When a timeslot say 10 to 11 am is booked for Room1, that time slot is hidden in the online booking calendar although Room2 is still available.

The online booking calendar refers to the calendar accessible by customer. Appreciate your advice, thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base