Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Customize Invoice: Contents

Can we add an abn on the invoice details?
+ add company logos etc
+ association number

Customized sequential numbering / Custom notes visible to client / Hide or Show certain booking info / Consitent info across formats / Clients name

275 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bevie Collier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Done! :D

We’ve created a brand new Appointment booking window, New Check out flow and more Customisable Invoices.

These features add loads more customisations for invoices, including:
- Optional additional text to Invoices
- Invoice number sequencing per location
- Standardised content across all invoices
- Standardised format across all devices
- Options to show or hide client’s name / details
- New Invoice design
- Increased optimisation for mobiles & tablets

As for checkout:
- Edit, Add and Delete services during check out
- Appointment activity log per appointment
- Visible Appointment History
- Visible Product Purchase History
- Express Checkout
- Easily updatable Booking Notes
- “Go Back” option during checkout

In preparation for processing real payments through the system, you will no longer be able to BACK DATE invoices or Payments.

These will be tracked based on the actual day the invoice is raised and the actual day the payment is applied.

Enjoy!

93 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have users who don't even enter anything and the receptionist does it the next day and sometimes a few days later

• Ramesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, can i send the ticket receipt after completion of services as an email to the client as well as the employee who did the service

• Salveo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have notes for clients to have on the invoice/receipt for at home use that they can refer to. To encourage properly informed Stretches, Exercises, or Progress over time that is CLIENT VISIBLE on INVOICE/RECEIPT.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyway of switching invoices off.

As it was so easy to complete the appointment and the rebook. Now got to go through create invoices etc Create a switch off invoice setting

• nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree, not being able to backdate my invoices is causing us a nightmare. We have users who don't even enter anything and the receptionist does it the next day and sometimes a few days later. Internet is down. PC is down. Big step backward!!!!

• Angelique commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I add my banking details to invoices so clients can make electronic payments before coming for treatments.

• Jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely hating the new updates to sales and bookings :( HUGE step backwards. Please change back ASAP.

• simplybowentherapy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

argh !
    my invoice now isn't adding the provider number details (they were added as a product, with the numbers in the description) - this seemed to work at the back end of last week, but now doesn't ! it just says "provider numbers" but without the provider numbers...
    and today's client needed their address on the receipt so can submit a claim with health provider - now there's nowhere to add it !
    luckily he's a nice client, so will be able to wait a little... but...
    with the changes I've seen today, I feel like I need to revert to paper-invoicing ! a step backwards, but shedul invoice doesn't seem to give the invoice needed !

we need to have back Date entries, some time my staff is on leave or internet is not working or my laptops is down in that case how will I post my previous day sale, at least I should be able to book my sales, you can block the invoice printing in back date, but data should be entered in back date and you can control it by one admin uses if you want.

• rebeccabruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wondering if there is a way to be able to see the change you give to the client for cash payments? Cant seem to find it anywhere

• Peg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need to be able to cancel an appointment after the scheduled time. when I am busy during the day i dont always check out until the end of the day. Since the new updates my only option now is to mark them as a no-show which is not always the case. also is there an easier way to check on upcoming appointments? when my clients with repeat appointments check out they like to have me write down their next appointment. the only way i have found to do this is to go back to the client button andsearch their name. other than those issues I'm loving the new check-out.

• Jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would've been incredibly helpful to know that this change was going to happen. My books are totally screwed this month because my Shedul invoices from the last week of Feb don't match up to the actual dates they were paid, bc my receptionist checks out evening appointments the following day in Shedul, while clients paid at the time of service. Any chance you guys are going to start sending out a newsletter of new features and when they go live so this kind of thing doesn't happen again? I got emails about all the changes thru December 31 and haven't received any communication this year.

It does not show who sold a product or when two therapists worked on one client.
    I need to see on the invoice the therapist names for us to work out our commission as before and compare to the owners report that we dont have access to.

• Loren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we please have an update on this? I have just opened my business and am using Shedul but I need to be able to add my name (provider) and provider number to every invoice. Thanks

• Yvette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The invoicing function is really clunky and needs a lot of help! I know efforts are underway to synchronize them, but the displayed, printed and emailed invoices are all radically different right now. They are also MISSING info that is CRUCIAL to any business that issues receipts for insurance purposes - including, but not limited to: licensed massage therapists, physiotherapists, kinseologists, chiropractors, acupuncturists and sports therapists.

We absolutely need the following to be on every receipt:

Name, address of clinic
    - Patient full name
    - FULL NAME OF SERVICE PROVIDER and their ASSOCIATED LICENSE NUMBER
    - Duration of the appointment
    - Cost of the appointment before taxes (if taxes are applicable)

For a bonus round - all of these services providers would find the ability to easily print an annual statement for clients that displays all of the same pertinent information. Clients often lose their receipts and leave submission of claims until the last minute and the ability to offer them a statement - just like you might get from your dentist or pharmacy - would make us look very professional!! I am currently using Mindbody and they CANNOT do this for us. If Shedul were to offer excellent receipts and statements, it would be a GAME CHANGER for your business. The system is absolutely excellent, so far - but if I can't print good receipts, I won't be able to use it - free or not! Thanks!!!!

• Rchaechajj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed the other day when reviewing invoices that the invoice itself does not show how the client paid. It would be great if when we looked back on these invoices if it showed payment method.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base