Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

POS: Modify / Add Services at Checkout

Sometimes we book for one service then end up doing something different. It would be handy to be able to make that change at the checkout screen rather than editing the whole appointment and then checking out.

368 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Janna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Boom! Done!

We’ve created a brand new Appointment booking window, New Check out flow and more customisable Invoices.

These features add loads more functionality, including:
- New Designs
- Increased optimisation for mobiles & tablets
- Edit, Add and Delete services during check out
- Appointment activity log per appointment
- Visible Appointment History
- Visible Product Purchase History
- Express Checkout
- Easily updatable Booking Notes
- “Go Back” option during checkout
- Optional additional text to Invoices
– Invoice number sequencing per location

Invoices and payments are now based on the actual day the invoice is raised and the actual day the payment is applied. This is because we are preparing to process REAL payments so the invoices and payments need to be officially dated to when they happen.

Enjoy!

63 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • michela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to agree with Lee and Pamela’s comments...
    When busy with clients sometimes cashing out on the same day is missed... would be great to have a deactivate part for this new feature.
    Also the discount area is hard to find as Pamela says.. sure it sometimes doesn’t appear at all🤔

• Pamela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I soooo love Shedul!! And I hate to to be negative... but, this new checkout... I don't know. During the checkout process, only SOMETIMES do I get a pop-up for "discounts". I like to be able to access the discount feature when I need it. I am so frustrated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to change the service at checkout rather than change in calender first

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"In preparation for processing payments through the system, you will no longer be able to BACK DATE invoices or Payments."
    Is that only during the preparation phase or is this going to be permanent ?
    Can it not be set as an option we can activate or deactivate ?
    As much as we try to do all checkouts on the same day, there are times when we only checkout several days at a time, in these cases we would still want the invoice and all related operations to be dated on the day the service actually took place, not on the day they are input into the system ...

• Rishikesh Pillai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of people change their decision on last moment to have the product or not or sometimes they want to add items an edit menu in POS software (HDPOS Smart) will help the retailer to place order as customers wants. There are many POS software which have many features.

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! sometimes we add additional nail art or special toppings to nails. Right now we have to go into the appointment and build the appointment with the add ons. This would be very helpful to do with the ability to NOT add additional time to the appointment too!

• Michaela Wagstaff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When in checkout being able to add or remove treatments. Some people decide last minute to have extra treatments or not to have treatments and rather then going in to edit the appointment, save it and then go to checkout it would be easier to do it all in the once place.

Can i add another important note here for this feature. in the real world its very common for a client to say to the stylist can i also add olaplex or can i get a mani done AT THE SAME TIME.
    we have had problems when we click EDIT to add the extra services and then we have to add the staff that did those services but it will default to some random time after the first service was completed. If any mistakes are made here we can potentially block out our online bookings completely for the day.

can we have options to add extra services to actual bills at checkout and just forget about the time schedule or assigning staff to the extra service. in most cases we dont know until the client arrives at checkout as to what they actually did and how much it costs. obviously they have finished at that point so we dont need to play around with booking time slots.

• Fil wain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adjustments at checkout. if a client has an extra service that wasnt booked in such as an eyebrow wax added to a hair cut. we have to either edit booking which messes about with our timings or add the treatment as a voucher. This is also the same as walk in. you cannot add a walk in service you can only put through as a vocuher

Hope it is soon as it to time consuming to add the service then go to checkout

• alaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if we can monitor changes (what was booked and what was purchased) in a report.

• Helen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! Also as we offer wine, cocktails, etc - if a staff member forgets to add the drink onto the bill before checkout screen or when we need to add one drink then later add another, its not possible.
    This change would definitely benefit us.

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The way the system is currently set up, adding services will add time to the booking and will then clash with the next appointment.

I set up an "ADDON" section within the inventory so that additional (not full appointment) services could be added without interfering with the subsequent time slot but still be added and paid for without having to create a new transaction/appointment.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base