Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

CRM: Client Profile Picture

I'd like to be able to upload a picture of the client to their profile. This would help if a client is still rather new or hasn't been in for a while, or even for a before/after pic.

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tamimitchellhi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow photos to be uploaded in the client section or booking notes. This would allow before and progress photos of any changes to be stored and revered to with all the clients information.
    You could also attach photos of consult forms and indemnity forms without the paper trail.

• julesnugteren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would LOVE this feature. I am a new hairstylist to the area that I live and work in and I have about 200 new clients asking me if I can give them the same hair cut I did last time. If I had a photo, it would be simple to look at and replicate.

Thanks

• Lisa Svengsouk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to add a particular client's name for "referral source", not just "existing client".

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A really important feature. It's been 2 years since shedul's admin "taken note :) ' but nothing has happened yet ?!? Other app already has this feature, i.e: "R**y Salon ..." in their premium account. Shedul, please add this feature even you plan to charge us monthly service as others. Thanks.

• Karen Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like this feature - I am using Shedul for a dog grooming studio and would love to attach a picture of each dog - Many Thanks

• Hazel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is very important for me to be able to add client evaluation forms to their profile. Definitely gets my vote.

• Sian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability for my clients or myself to add/upload a photo of them to their contact details. This will help with recognising newer customers and to be able to differentiate between clients who have the same names. Also if they book themselves using the online booking system, again, it will make life easier knowing which "Ann or sharon" 's booked in by looking at their photo

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A client database with progress picture will be very handy. Looking forward to see it soon in your great software!

• Leah King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to attach a photo of each client to their profile. I would also like to attach photo's to each clients booking so our artists know which design they will be applying during that booking.

• Devon J. Nelsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a way to file photos for skin esthetics progress in the client's database? This would be a very handy tool for estheticians to document the clients' skin goal achievements.

• Helene Brewster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea.....lots of times i have clients who will send me a pic of a design they saw online but i have nowhere but my phone to save it......It would be awesome to have it attached to the clients appointment.

• Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the idea of being able to attch photos to the client or to a particular appointment like a new colour or haircut

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base