Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Client Logins / Client App / Client Account

- Ability to Confirm appointments, and Cancel / Reschedule appointment online

There must be client login area. where a client can look at their confirmed appointment or else he can cancel or reschedule their appointment by thier own.

Login Access for Clients to manage their own appointments. Ability to book, confirm, cancel, reschedule, rebook etc. / verified credentials

805 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
HH Owner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

147 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also been waiting for this to be tested as well. I don't want duplicate customers and if they can't log in they can't change their appointment. Thank you.

• Tsiliki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't enabled yet the online booking since there are some details missing from Shedul to fit my needs (like a client login) but I do use it for keeping my booking and checkouts.

Isn't there a way to test this client login before getting it live? I mean I wouldn't like to have it public before I test it and see if it fits my needs.

Also, what is the new upgraded widget? Could we have some more details?

Thank you

A way for clients to see their profile. When they were in last and when next apts are

I personally don't use the online booking, however I it would be great for customers to be able to log in and see upcoming appointments and request changes to appointments online.

The amount of "when's my next appointment" messages I get from clients is redic!!

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing that really gives me a HUGE lack of faith in software like this - is when promises are made, and not kept!

A client can not edit their appointment for day or time. I also would like for the system to make the client enter their information before their appointment is booked.

Hi shedul! I had some feedback from a couple of clients that book online, that they would like to be able to make an account, so they can see in one place all their bookings, as a few of them like to book a few treatments in advance and it would be easier for them to see all the treatments they have booked :)

• Justin Balog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the last update back in Jan indicated that this feature would be "Next Features To Go Live". There have been 10 major feature updates since this post that have not included anything around customer self service. Are there any updates on when this will be available?

• ejpitman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if clients could log on to check their appointments/ reschedule.

• Maria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the app remains in English only it will be very hard for clients to use it :(

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base