Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Products: Consumption / Inventory / Professional Use

Are you able to link the pos to a product inventory and also consumption inventory.

When a service is created you could add an option for products used and amount used so that this can be deducted from the products in the consumption inventory when the sale is made/appt completed. Same goes for when a product sale is made, this should be deducted from the inventory.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rafael Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a right step towards adding consumed inventory, but you've missing a key element: tracking consumption PER customer use. You need to add a feature that allows tracking of used products per the smaller quantity used per service. Not having this feature essentially means we are tracking our consumption manually, as one comment below has noted.

In my view, this is not a "COMPLETED" task since the suggestion has been greatly misunderstood.

Thanks again for allowing use to give our input.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I enter a bottle that contains 110ml iff i work out costing it does not come to the suppliers price How do i enter 1 bottle price but 110ml inbottle

• Amanda Lowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do micro-needling and tattooing treatments that require a set amount of stock products each treatment.
    Can you possibly add a section in the treatment setup that allows you to link to stock, everytime you do the treatment it will automatically deduct from stock level.

It would be a great time saver if there was a section on the products for IN-salon use for example colour and developer that does not require a retail price as these are professional products that are not for sale.
    It would also be nice if you would be able to have a stock float amount eg. 3 tubes of 7N should be on the self at all times.
    If you are then able to monitor weekly stock use by reducing the professional stock used in the salon, Thereby, you would be able to generate an order to send to your suppliers.

• Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I'm getting from this video, is that I have to manually track my product consumption...is that correct?

• Anthea Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like a feature that calculates consumables in stock takes so I can automatically order from my suppliers there is a retail component already in place but it would be ideal to keep track of my colour tubes and a true reflection on expenses

The stock function is great but it would be better if you could have stock which can be sold and stock which is for internal use only. Also, in my salon, colours are purchased by the staff per service, I need to be able to control colours by bar code and the full amount for ordering stock, (250ml bottles for example), but staff may only be purchasing colours from me per service, (10ml for example) It would be great if i could manage this.

Is there a report where one can not see Consumption, per say, how a report to show items marked for Internal Use vs. Retail?

How is this coming along? I would imagine it would work the same way as Inventory for Retail Sale, and one could also print out an inventory report as well as a needs report?

We have been using Shedul for years and we feel this platform should be more stronger that it is now. One idea I can give right now, to please add above subjected feature please.

A way to keep track of stock for internal use would be very helpful. Right now I can only track stock for retail sales. Tying how much is used for a certain service would be ideal.

should be able to keep track of product consumption,like how much is used from a bottle,how much ml is left.in each service what product is used and how much is used

The Product is great for retail, but it would be great if we could have a tab for professional use Ie. To keep track of the color in the salon and stylist products.

• Jaki Summerfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The product tab is excellent for retail products, but a separate tab for professional products would be really helpful, especially if there was a way to notify you of when the stock was running low.

• Luella Mendivil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

under setup there should be an item sales tab that is linked to reports item sales for this that you retail. It should be separate from products. Also I want to keep track of my internal consumption and it would be nice if I can subtract that at time of client checkout so it could be pulled from report instead of going back in. For example: I used of the 2 oz color tube on Sally. I know I only have 1 oz left. And it merge with that product consumption report

• Oscar Adriani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Increasing the stock levels should have the option to select the provider name and a cost management. It should be possible to increase the stock with a different cost price for those cases where I found a better price for instance.

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,
    Has a professional stock option been added yet?
    thanks Laura :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base