Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Scheduling: Automatic Recurring Appointments

login for admin and login for staff seperate

265 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Voila!

Our all time most requested feature is LIVE!

You can now create recurring appointments and as many as you like!

In the top right hand corner of a new appointment, you’ll see ‘Repeats’. Click here to set up how many times you’ll like it to be repeated and how long for.

It’s been our toughest feature yet but a BIG thank you to everyone who hung in there as the team worked hard developing it.

You’re all rock stars.

64 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The monthly feature on this is based on the date i.e. if you book 2nd June, it will book 2nd July, August etc. BUT is there a way of booking 1st Saturday of the month, 3rd Wednesday etc. as this is a common request. Also goes for staff as well. Thanks :-)

• Robin Hardwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I look forward to recurring appointment option but I am perfectly fine the way it is! I absolutely love this program and am very thankful for the entire Shedul programming staff! For a FREE service this is amazing! You guys rock!!!

• Dara Azoulay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really appreciate all the hard work...but I'm Desperately hanging in there waiting for recurring appointment option! Any hope in the next month or so? Pleeeease?!?
    Dara

• Susan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's easier to use a recurring appointment to schedule lunches, meetings, etc. than to do it daily. Thanks for everything you do!

• carly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for all your hard work,personally I'd prefer reoccurring more than the reschedule...lol...I'm trying to make it easier for my clients to book themselves....if I have to keep adding reoccurring and I forget one week I could have a double booking. In home babysitting :)

• Rain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! new to Shedul here, and really glad for this new feature! hope it comes soon!

• Drs. Brittnye & Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank You!
    We definitely appreciate this and plan to stay with Shedul primarily for your determination to offer this feature! Thanks again
    can't wait!

• Amy Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Appreciate your generosity in adding this feature to our free service. Thanks for the update.

• Tiago Vaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And put them an option for improve sales in the front desk, Like this. if a receptionist reshecule 60% of the clients of the month she earns a bonus

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI! - GREAT SERVICE! - I am currently going through the set-up phase of the software and I will use this program to schedule activity trips for transporting passengers in a retirement community - I am also waiting for the recurring feature :-) Yes it is a difficult task to code and trust me it is well worth the wait!!!. I rather wait until it is done correctly, then get a half done product with bugs in it...LOL!!! I see a celebration coming soon!!!!! We can't complain especially when the service is already free. I appreciate what you all have done to create such a nice program! Keep up the great work!!!!....Looking forward to the recurring feature. Have a wonderful Day!

• Caroline Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi There.

Just wondering when this feature might be available. I know in your previous response you mentioned mid-month. Any more details on when the feature will be rolled out?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you love this service!!! Recurring would be great, although I have clients every 2 weeks etc, but also every first Monday of the month or every third Wednesday of the month. Will that be possible?

• carly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love reoccurring appointments plus a "other" or "miscellaneous" service. I am a babysitter/ nanny with multiple clients per day thx in advance

• Kelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How rude are some of these comments? You NEED certain features? WHY is it taking so long??

Have you all forgotten this is a FREE service?? The admin/staff seem to be working really hard to accommodate all/most of the features you're all looking for and yet some of you are plain ungrateful!

Anyways keep up the good work shedul

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base