Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Android/iPhone App

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

653 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    didleodidleo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Andrew PaliobagisAndrew Paliobagis shared a merged idea: App for Windows phone  ·   · 
    planned  ·  JenniferAdminJennifer (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

We will have an app for sure.

Shedul has already been designed for optimal usage on mobile devices.

To create a shortcut like an app, just open the browser menu and select the “add to home screen” option.

Shedul will then appear alongside your other apps :-)

Email us at info@shedul.com for more information or questions.

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeannieJeannie commented  · 

I can use it on my Ipad but doesn't want to work on my iphone.... :( it's ok for now tho..... I find the ease of being able to book clients when I am not at the salon so convenient!!! Love this Program!!!!!

Only thing I wish I could do was change the background... have some themes! :)

• Karleen SerwatkewichKarleen Serwatkewich commented  · 

Being able to sync my iphone calendar (which I have used for the last 3 years for booking clients) with the shedul would be awesome. It would save me having to input things more than once :)

• JamesJames commented  · 

The only problem with this is that it opens a new window in your browser every time you tap it, so I find I'm closing shedul pages all day, it is really annoying . I do love the programme though.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do you guys have a date in mind for the app. I would love to have it for my Apple Watch

• PegPeg commented  · 

Thought I needed an app but added Shedul to my home page and works as well as any app with maybe the exception of using it offline but it uses so little data that it really doesn't matter!

• Stephanie GareauStephanie Gareau commented  · 

Is the app coming anytime soon? Really missing that feature from my previous scheduling system.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love a app that would actually give notifications for reminders!

• Dr. Kym StubbsDr. Kym Stubbs commented  · 

I do hope that along with this app being introduced, Salon owners would be able to customize for each individual salon/spa profile. Just hope app and CC is finalized sooner than later.

Everything else about Shedul has been commendable. I LOVE IT!

• LeviLevi commented  · 

How long before the app comes online... I am getting my boss' spa up to par and would like to know I'm making the best choice whether i pick or dont pick.

The importance of the app would be highlighted by an offline working capability to counter drops in internet service etc.

• Andrew PaliobagisAndrew Paliobagis commented  · 

My partner and I both have Windows phones, is there any plans to incorporate a windows app to shedul?

• Kirstie MuniakKirstie Muniak commented  · 

I would Really love an app also. I would even pay for it.

• RaedRaed commented  · 

And it's also responsive layout which means it will fit any screen size no matter even mobile screens.

• RaedRaed commented  · 

There is no need to setup anything it's cloud hosted system, you can access to the system from anywhere any device since the device you using is connected to the internet. You need to open your internet browser and login using your username and password.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hey can someone give me the heads up on if I set this up on my lap top in salon am I able to put it on my phone and have full access

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm about to finish up massage school and most folks know about shedul, but are hesitant bc it lacks an app. It would be great if the app moved from planned to started! Seems like the votes have it more of a priority than the things you have started. I can't imagine many folks will switch once they've found something that works. Hope it comes soon.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base