Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Android/iPhone App

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

964 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    didleodidleo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  JenniferAdminJennifer (Admin, Shedul) responded  · 

We will have an app for sure.

Shedul has already been designed for optimal usage on mobile devices.

To create a shortcut like an app, just open the browser menu and select the “add to home screen” option.

Shedul will then appear alongside your other apps :-)

Email us at info@shedul.com for more information or questions.

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It still is an issue... need a stylist app ASAP

• FangpinFangpin commented  · 

How to get App for I phone can you please show me?

• KatieKatie commented  · 

Whilst getting used to Schedul, at busy times I'm still using iOS calendar; could these bookings be imported into the Schedul calendar?

• VictoriaVictoria commented  · 

Yes! I just added Shedul to my Home Screen!! Life is Good! :D

• VictoriaVictoria commented  · 

I Love using Shedul on my laptop ~ but my laptop doesn't enjoy being lugged around. Can't wait to be able to have My Shedul. in the palm of my hand! ;D

• Anonymous commented  · 

What is the status of the Android App or mobile optimized website? I am not able to view the calendar from my Android tablet and phone, so I have to update info from my desktop. It is very time consuming.

• Anonymous commented  · 

An app for mobile bookings.

• DarioDario commented  · 

Many of your customers have difficulty understanding that they can use shedul on their device.

A possible solution could be to have an app for iOS and Android with shedul embedded on a webview.

This way your customers will be able to download shedul on their device.

Another pros would be that you can send them push notifications each time you release a major upgrade.

I love Shedul and i'd like to help you. As a developer on iOS and Android i can do it for you totally free.

if you are interest just let me know ;-)

• DarioDario commented  · 

Hi, if you want a native iOS and Android app customized for your salon, where your customers can take appointment with shedul booking scheduler take a look at

www.romeolab.it/app

check for "Estetica Agnese" app or "L'Essenza del Benessere"

Customers love to use it. Is easy to them book appointment and is a very nice app

they can download for free on Apple Store and Google Play Store

the app can be in any languages

if you are interest contact me at

www.romeolab.it

• helynhelyn commented  · 

The App needs to have thumb print recognition I don't want to stay logged in on my phone for data protection reasons but Indo need fast access to book appointments At the moment it requires me to type in my email and password Could it at least have a remember me feature like most apps and websites do so that it only requires the password not the email to be entered

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use the home screen option, love it. Just like having an app :)

• Burhan AbdallahBurhan Abdallah commented  · 

An app is very very important specially to have offline tools to reserve new appointments or edit anything and get everything synced when the connection is back.

A dedicated app could also have Push Notification whenever any of the employees has a new appointment.

• CassCass commented  · 

Please get an app happening I'm tired of having enter my login details every time I go to my bookings on my phone .

• HelenHelen commented  · 

an app for clients check in with tracking loyalty reward points.

• Anonymous commented  · 

an app for clients to use could also be a powerful advertising skill as we can put specials, loyalty cards etc on the app, and the client will receive a app notification when we upload a special, etc along with a link to booking and a shopping cart

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have found my clients have requested a app for their phones to click on to make online appointments. also wondering if you can offer this to our clients maybe a shopping cart option could be added to sell our retail and we receive a notification of a online purchase ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is the app going to be on the market ? Me along with my clientele really need a mobile app.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base