Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Gift Vouchers

All gift vouchers should have a unique, automatically generated, code that gets assigned to a voucher upon purchase.

Once the gift voucher gets used as a payment option, the unique code should be entered and the voucher will then be deemed as used. Or, if there is an amount left on the voucher, it should adjust the value of the voucher accordingly.

If the voucher cannot be used as a full payment, one should have the ability to choose a second payment option, with the voucher option, in order to make a part payment from 2 different payment options.

183 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hannelise Bester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really appreciate if there is an option in payment settings of saying how many symbols to have the voucher. 8 symbols is too much for us and clients. There are thousand of options with 4 symbols and digits for example but is much more easier to work with smaller amount of symbols. Thank you in advance.

• Levi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys

Are the voucher codes consecutive numbers or a random code kinda like when you book a flight

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Holiday season approaching, most of my clients need Gift cards. Is there anything that we can do about it?

• Janet LeBlanc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes not a lot of people know what services to purchase on the vouchers for a client. They would prefer an amount

• Sal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if someone buys a voucher for $50 (30min massage) for a gift and the person comes in and wants a $80 (massage 1hr) I can not use the voucher? please fix

• patrick.ribeiro.gera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is alot of things to be reviewed in this item.

1) I cannot sell a custom Voucher based on a Custom Value only for a Specific Product or Service;
    2) I Cannot make use of a Voucher from one service to make payment in another service, because we get "this voucher cannot be redeemed, the service type does not match." message.

NOTE: I thought "service type" meaning all services under Service Group but in reality means for shedul "Service Name" under any Service Group, what mean you can only use a Service Voucher to make payment to same Service. Is not an intelligent approach, none wants to be jailed to one option only.

If this was like this, I could create unique service for Voucher with Multiple Pricing Type and without Duration (=Zero - shedul cant live us put 0min) sell it and use it to make payment to any kind of Service... shedul will deduct any value until finish the voucher credit.

3) Obviously, the option to sell voucher online... I feel miss of this also. (Idea from another post)

4) Make part payment or more then one with voucher... like voucher and buck, voucher plus card, etc... (Idea from another post)

5) Think with this we can do also Custom Gift card, will be simple. All in one feature.

Thanks,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a monetary gift certificate option that generates a tracking number linked to account so clients can use the amount towards any service.

• Dana Crane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was curious about this also it is great that we have a voucher section now to sell gift cards but some people just want to buy one for a dollar amount!

I need to be able to tell which stylist took the gift card and for how much so I can reimburse. Is this possible?

We need to be able to sell a Voucher/Gift Certificate for just a $ amount, not a service.

• patrick.ribeiro.gera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there a way to setup a custom amount for a voucher? some clients wants to let exchange as credit and I want to use the voucher to controls this.

• Shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we can sell vouchers online via website and give a discount if they purchase online and they can redeem the vouchers for service when they visit us.

• Sonia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, do you have any instruction how to check out using redeem voucher? or set up voucher code?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base