Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

Print receipt to a Receipt Printer

Hello,

Is it possible to have the receipt printed on a wifi receipt printer(s)? The current receipt is required a regular paper type, which I don't think anyone wants to keep that in their wallet or purse?

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminShedul Support (Customer Service, Shedul) responded  · 

Hi Brian, printing with small thermal receipt printers is already supported :) There’s no special settings to change in Shedul, you’ll just need to make sure your computer & internet browser have the correct default paper settings.

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did anyone get an answer about the length of the receipts on a receipt printer as ours are still printing out to A4 length even though the width is correct

I had added the printer for TM-82 Receipt printer to it, but the font size is too small and printing is at the last of the paper , more than half of the paper is blank, I am not able to adjust the same kindly support

• Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to understand how Shedul can be used with thermal receipt printers, I have tried again with a test sale and selected 'print receipt' and it is going to the thermal receipt printer but the printed receipt is the length of a sheet of A4 and the margins are not adjusted to the paper width so most of it is chopped off. As it is a thermal receipt printer I should not have to adjust margins as existing POS software uses this also. Can someone please advise how they get Shedul to work with receipt printers properly? I'm using Start TSP100.

• Janita Phoenix-Morrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an Epsom receipt printer. my receipts print perfectly and it opens my cash drawer. I toggle between this and a HP A4 printer that I use for other things so it does work. There are a number of things to change in Preferences but I googled and conquered.

• Glenn R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the Shedul Admin person who commented previously is not aware of how receipt printers work, adjusting margins etc does not allow receipts to be printed as required. When you go in a shop and get a receipt, this is not an a4 document scaled-down to fit on a small receipt. Receipt printing involves a) limiting content to the width of the printer, and b) after printing content, sending a code to the printer that tells it to stop feeding, and to cut the paper at that point. Schedul are not offering this at this moment in time, but clearly it is very much wanted.

• Lisa Attawi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I see this is an old thread, has anybody managed to successfully print receipts? our receipt printer will only print out asif it was printing on A4, change the paper size but because the invoice is created in shedul for a4 it doesnt print properly, not to a standard that youd give clients, there must be a better layout, and can you also set it up anyway to open the cash drawer, my receipt printer will print if i ask it to, but not open the cash drawer, it needs a seperate command for this

• Shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Justyne, the invoice soft copy looks like an A4 size. How can we customize the receipt format for a thermal receipt printer of less than 60mm width? I would like to see how our receipt will look like. Any user manuals? Thank you!

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please see if you can integrate your epos with the star Mpop unit. The Mpop is a fantastic looking cash draw and printer that works with iPad but will not work with the shedul at the moment. It looks fantastic together and would really be an amazing system if all worked together. Please look up star Mpop as together shedul would be the perfect system for most trades shedul is aiming at.

what size you recommend on the printer, we have found a 52 mm is it working?

Feedback and Knowledge Base