Suggest New Features

Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. App for iPhones and Androids

APP. WE NEED AN APP :)

You guys should create a downloadable free app for Shedul that can be downloaded on android and apple devices. This app should also be able to be used offline and then once wifi or data is on it would upload any offline appointments or updates made on the website version. This would be really helpful when on the go, especially since my phone doesn't have data so I'm only able to check my bookings while I'm at home or somewhere else with WiFi. Thanks.

2,307 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    157 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Team,

The downloadable app with in built staff notification will be ready to download from the start of Autumn :D

In the meantime, Shedul is already a Web App which means it’s already 100% optimised for mobiles and also means we can automatically release updates and new features every two weeks, without you needing to physically update a downloaded Native App every two weeks.

With a Web App, we can auto update your account for you regularly so you always have the latest version! :)

You can also already open your calendar on your mobile then “Add To Home Screen”. A Shedul Icon will then appear alongside your other applications for quick, easy access.

The downloadable app is in process, as it’s in high demand, but you’ll see Shedul is 100% optimised for Any Device, Anywhere, Any Time :)

Email us if you have any questions! info@shedul.com

2. Staff Notifications - Email and SMS

have a notification through text message for Staff members confirming,cancelling, new appointment booked online, Client Arrival etc just receiving an email is not enough and it would be great to have an android app that notifys you especially for online bookings.

474 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    88 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Permissions: Zero Access To Client Information

Can low user permissions please exclude the message section as this means all staff will have acces to clients contact details. Ideally low users can login to see their own client list for the day and change their hours but nothing further a client contact list is very valuable for a practice and at the moment the current user permissions rely on the staff being fully trustworthy and not leaving taking clients with them

146 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mobile phone number format

Please modify the phone number format for Romania (and many other countries):

Everyone writes their phone number starting with 0, so the correct format should be +4 not +40:

+4 07xx xxx xxx

instead of

+40 xx xxx xxxx

So an example, the phone number should look like this:
    +4 0723.456.789

not like it does right now:
    +40 72.345.6789

Thank you!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Online Booking: Hide prices / Show as a range 'from' / P.O.A

Please can we remove the pricing for the online booking widget, it really diverts sales!

180 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Additional Language Options

In the admin panel users should have the ability to translate to several languagues. If you wish i offer myself to transfer all to portuguese.

Waiting for a response,

Luís Camilo.

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Marketing: Client reminders to schedule next booking

To be able to send out Automated time based reminders , to suggest to the client that it is time for a cut or colour visit , with adjustable time frames based on the service required and customer request .

161 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

In the works! Will be part of our Marketing features which are going live with the Fresha Plus package :D

For more info see: https://support.shedul.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=fresha+plus

In the meantime, you can head to "Analytics">"Reports">"Client Retention.
    Change the date range to “today” and you’ll see a full list clients and how long it’s been since they visited. This list excludes anyone who already has a future appt booked with you :)

8. GDPR structure and instructions

It has been raised before regarding consent forms. Can we get the structure in place to collect data and a handbook on how to treat data once stored? It should be a top priority with the financial penalties in place for salon owners not treating data properly.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add new clients to email newsletter list.

When clients register or book an appointment, give them the option ( a checkbox) to request to be added to the companies newsletter list ie sync with mailchimp, aweber etc

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Processing gap time & finishing time

Hi there! Love love love this program, its so good. the only thing I can see so far after using it is an option for allocating your own processing time, then offering a finishing time with a drop down box for time frames to finish. I realise there is a processing time box there right now, but we have to manually schedule in our finishing times, which is ok, but would be smoother if the program could do it all for us :) But still love it, cheers Jane

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You’ll be able to group services with processing time in between by the end of summer.

In the meantime, simply add a free service for “wash and finish” and add to the Colour Service Group Description that “clients must select the free wash and finish service after selecting their colour service”.

This will do the trick for now :)

11. Stocktake

Can you make it easier to do stocktakes instead of having to go into each product individually

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop the +61 at start of phone number as people ain't drop the zero savvy

Basically that...my customers complain they haven't got text cause not +61 4 savvy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Taxes Per-Item-Type

Tax on Retail ONLY default option!
    It would be nice if there was an option to apply tax to all retail products as a default without having to select tax % when entering each individual product!! Our services do not get taxed but all our retail does and if an item is entered without manually selecting the tax option it screws up our books. This automatic option would help eliminate this problem from occurring!!!!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calendar: Auto Refresh

it would be beneficial if the diary automatically updated/syncd every couple of seconds in the background so it was live seeing if another user has changed something, if an online booking has been started etc.
    at the moment you have to go forward a day and back again or refresh the page everytime you want to book an appointment to make sure somebody hasn't changed or made appointments off there phone or online etc.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. POS: Cash Up / Float, Petty Cash and Tips

Cashing up at the end of the day
    Balancing your float
    Petty Cash and reports
    Tip Management - Paying cash for tips that were paid by card

261 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Head to “Sales” > “Daily Sales” > “Cash Movement Summary” to view all of the payments and payment types you have taken in that day.

This is based on the date the payment was made. The Transaction Summary is based on the date the Invoice was raised.

The Cash Payment Summary of your payment transactions will help with Cashing-up at the end of the day so you know how much excess cash to remove from your till to balance it :)

16. Calendar: Booking Status - Confirmed

Based on my experience with clients, I would really appreciate Book Status - Confirmed. For a beginning that can be just another button, were this information will indicate that my client confirmed upcoming appointment. As a extended version of this feature I would set up remained let say for 24 hours before and on this time clients could get a message/email were they have to reply on with simple "YES". After confirmation I would get a message and I can be sure, that all clients will come on the time.

This feature can be really useful especially for this type…

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. tax options for product and service.

I have the tax worked into services but not products.

I understand that I can disable the taxes for the services. But that negates the use of the systems ability to take the tax out for me and show me what it was.

Clients like the nice round number for the service, but understand there is extra taxes added onto product.
    I do not want the taxed amount worked into my profit margin for the products.
    Is there a way to be able to have tax included in one and excluded in the other??

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Multi-Service Packages, Course, Combo's

The customer can buy a package with 6 treatments over and over if he used a treatment, this is departed.

Multi-Services in 1 visit (processing time within, concurrent mani-pedi, couple massages) / Courses over several visits / Allow part payments
    Scheduling: Multiple staff members to be required to one service

321 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    92 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CRM: Mobile phone numbers for Mauritius

mobile phone number is not working for mauritius

+ 230 5251 2345

it is working only when you don't use the prefix "5"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Missing export functions

In Sales, Appointments, Custom Range the export buttons for excel and csv are missing!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tony, it’s available for all three but not for huge files/custom range files. If you use the pre-set ranges you can export for sure :)

We’re working on allowing you to export wider rangers but in a smart way so it doesn’t slow your system down.

Thanks!
    Justyne

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base