Suggest New Features

Share Ideas to Make Shedul Even Better :-)

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Sales: Different Discount Type Per Item

We should be able to include different types of discounts for every service item.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report: Client Summary

I'd love to be able to generate reports such as

"Show me all clients that haven't had a transaction for x days"

Or

"Show me all clients that have bought product x"

This would enable me to export contact details to do targeted marketing. Custom reports would enable this, or a facility to export the database so that another tool can be used to generate appropriate reports. Given that there could be an almost limitless number of reports someone may want for marketing purposes, a data export facility might be the better option (or custom SQL queries on defined views?)

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Tips split by percent of service or manually splitting

If a service is done by two people on one client, and the system automatically split the tips 50/50 then it is a little unfair if one service was way lesser than the other. Can we split tips by percentage or manually splitting?

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clients who just want to buy retail.

If an existing client wants to pop in and buy retail there should be an option to just add the retail to there name without having an appointment booked in. That way you can look at what retail client have purchased and it's added to the their sales.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Calendar: Treatment Rooms

Can you add a multiple rooms option for a location ? As we have several employees, it could be interesting to assign a room for the treatment during de booking process (and manage rooms availability). Thanks for help and feedback.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You asked for it! :D

It was a big one but it’s now live and read for use.

Set up your rooms under “Business Settings” > “Resource” then go to “Services” and the services that require a room. Now, switch on ‘resource’ and tick the rooms needed or the rooms that can be used for this function.

Once you set this up, you’ll never struggle with double booking the same room / chair / machine again!

Enjoy.

6. You should add a way that we can search for all the clients that does a particular service.

I would like to know which of my clients do certain services, for instance... presently I would like to have a listing of all my laser hair removal clients and the only way i can do that at the moment is to manually go into each clients profile to see what services they do. I want to be able to access the clients name as well as well as the services they do

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. POS: Change invoice date when using Complete Sales option

Hi,

It would be great of the invoice date can be changed when completing a product sale. When I click on the Complete Sales option within the calendar, the invoice date is fixed (current day). Normally this is fine but in some cases I would like to be able to change the date. Overall we are very happy with Shedul! Thanks!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reports: Year End Taxes

Need better reports that can be handed to the tax consultant at the end of the year showing; dates,customers, service/sale amounts, transaction total which includes (service/sale amounts) & total yearly income. (As an example)This all should be on one report.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Permissions: Based on Locations

Could you please add restriction to what a user with priviledge can see related with location. If i work in salon A, i should be able to see information related to that location(clients,rooster,calendar etc.) it is very hard for me tomgive acces tomthe whole database to someone that works in a differnt city... Please!!!!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. client record cards ( hair colour etc..)

you will have like an excel sheet or a drop down menu with date details (hair colour and peroxide used )and if there was any other treatment used in the colour and the price on the record card on each client

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

All Client Notes can be found under the clients “Appointment History” including the services, service dates, service provider and any booking notes that where added eg formulas

There are already two ways to add notes. There are Client Notes and Booking Notes:

- Client notes would be more permanent ones like: ‘Allergic to’ or formulas as they appear on every appointment which can be added anytime

- Bookings notes are appointment specific like “asked for a balayage” or one off formulas or ‘would like lavender oil’ which appear in the clients history.

11. in salon i have my account logged in (which means they can access everything) can you create a 'salon' login.

rather than me having to create a separate login in with limited access, is there a salon login. my account is always logged in on our salon computer, which means the girls can access everything. my concern is they can book days off without authorization. (which they haven't nor should they) but it would be cool to have a salon desktop option so we can keep logged in all day.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

For restricted staff log-ins, go to “Staff” >"Permission Levels" to see the different levels of restrictions.

Then go to “Staff” >"Staff Members"> and add your staff email addresses and change their user permission level to anything higher than “No Access”. They will then receive an email to create a password.

This way, staff have restricted access and you can see who created which appointment, when.

12. Price Batch Update.

So in this instance, it is our annual price increase.

The system does not automatically update booked appointments going forward, only new appointments.

There needs to be an option to batch update all appointments from a given date to reflect the new prices of services.
    Manually changing each appointment by changing the service > saving, then changing the appointment service again is not an acceptable option imo.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve updated the Services Section!

Not only do you have a new designed but you can now bulk update all future appointments with your new prices.

Simply go to “Services” to update the price of a service and you’ll be given the option to update “All Future Appointments”

13. welcome mail for new customer

it would be nice if shedul can add this client notification mail. I will love it :)
    and also personalize the client notifications mails (reminder, confirmation, thank you, your appointement, etc) with our own logo. thx

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. POS: Tips and Tip Management

I would love a function that allows us to add a tip (and specify the recipient of the tip) at the checkout window.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Services: Custom Names for Price Levels

Under services, we should be able to set different pricing levels for hair length as well (in addition to the currently available staff-type based levels)

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reports: Print & Export

would be good if you can print an end of day report to see whats gone through as cash or card exc..

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Icon: Important Notes To Be Read

alert for clients with allergies on booking

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. have taxes seperated in sales summary/reports

instead of having taxes combined into total taxes for the day, separate them into the different ones

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Printable "Upcoming Appointments" for Clients

I would really like the ability to print the "Upcoming Appointments" screen that is available under a Customer's name. Many of my clients would like the summary of their appointments for the upcoming months / even the full upcoming year.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base