1,297 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    306 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Very much appreciate this is an important feature request for our users! As soon as we have gone live with Payment processing, No Show Protection, the Native app, marketing features and packages, we’ll then have the capacity to take this one :)

All other features should be live in the next couple of months <3

2. POS: Merging invoices: Multiple clients under one invoice

I would like to group multiple clients for easy check out when one person is paying, also link multiple appointments instead of having to edit

380 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  63 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar: Delete test appointments rather than Cancel

ability to delete appointments without cancelling

158 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All appointments are tracked, including cancelled appointments to ensure that no appointment ever goes “missing”.

You can find all appointments, including cancelled ones under "Sales">"Appointments".

By clicking on the appointment, you’ll be able to see who cancelled the appointment, when.

4. Payment & Invoice option to backdate

Please can we have payment date back as bank statements reflect payments later so dates are not corresponding
    Clients EFT do card payments which only reflect on bank statements later so if the appointment is completed and payment reflects on statement the next day I need to change the date.With oustanding invoices at month end statement is received on the 1st of the next month and now it is impossible to back date the payment to balance to bank statement, Please reconsider this equest
    Thanks
    Gail

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Shedul will soon be processing real payments. For this reason, the invoice and payment dates need to be tracked based on when they actually happen.

We’d recommend starting the ritual of checking out appointments as soon as they have been completed so that your reports are aligned.

5. Edit Invoice After Checkout

Please give option to edit the invoice after checkout sometime its required for the correction of the invoice.

thanks

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Once and invoice has been raised, it cannot be edited. This is an accounting policy rather than a Shedul policy.

You can however open the invoice, click"More Options" >"Refund" and add new products or services to “Exchange”.

Likewise, you can Void the invoice and put it through again but remember that invoice dates are tracked based on when the invoice is created., so the new sale will be tracked based on the new invoice date.

6. Ability to send appointment reminders at 2 set intervals, I.e. 24 hours before and 3 hours before.

Notifiations: Or send Email and SMS reminders at different times

Ability to send appointment reminders at 2 set intervals, I.e. 24 hours before and 3 hours before. Many of us have cancellation policies that require 24 hours notice to cancel so it would be nice if clients got a reminder 24-48 hours before and then another one at a seperate pre-scheduled interval.

141 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Online Booking: Tentative & Confirmed Appointments

Online bookings to be approved.

It would be fantastic to have an option, after the initial client approval or account creation,.. to determine whether or not a client can book freely every time, or if they will need approval every time. On an individual basis.

My vision is a simple group of options (drop down) within each client card:
    - Always allow online booking
    - Always require approval
    - Do not allow online booking

These option would override the set of global rules.
    If nothing is selected, global rules still apply.

See the idea here:
    http://wvbarbers.com/images/client-online-booking.png
    http://wvbarbers.com/images/client-online-booking-selected.png

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sharing. It would be great if you could explain why some clients would need to be pre-approved?

Our logic is for Shedul to save you as much time as possible by reducing the steps needed to be taken.

As a result, you can simply publish the hours you are willing to work and clients can book directly with you meaning the appointment is automatically confirmed.

If there’s an approval process, it would be easier for then to call you, which increases your work load.

Keen to hear your thoughts :)

8. Birthday report and reminders

Birthday report and reminders

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Client Confirm Appointment Text

I think it would be nice if in the sms confirmation it would say "respond YES to confirm" and once the client confirms we are notified

312 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Team,

We’re actually developing an even better solution than the client having to reply and re-confirm. We’re building a client facing application so they can “manage their bookings” including book, rebook, reschedule, cancel and even leave reviews!

As it’s all live bookings, it’s automatically confirmed. They’ll be reminded through the application to give them a chance to change the service details so there’s no need to re-confirm. If they no-show, you can choose to apply a no show fee or cancellation fee as you have their card details, once processing payments is live.

Let us know your thoughts!

10. "Add on" services- services that dont take any extra time

Is there a way to add on servives to an appt that dont take any extra time? For instance, we offer pedicures but charge extra for a callus treatment, it doesnt take any extra time and it would be great to just add that on at checkout.

A "pop up" add on option, like macdonalds "would u like fries with that?", both for online bookings & insalon/ph bookings,

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Setting Business Hours

Hi, I thought there was a setting a while back whereby you could choose the business opening hours/days? Has this feature been removed or changed?

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to add logo to client notifications emails

There doesn't seem to be the option of adding at least just a general business logo to appear on the booking page and appointment confirmation emails to clients.

190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quotes / Estimates

Would be great to have printable estimates for clients who want just to find out how much a set of procedures would cost them. Eventually these estimates could be converted to invoices.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Import Services

hi, i've been playing with curl and shedul services and i'm going to import them from .csv exported table from our old saloon software.

I was wondering if you can create tool like this with fields binding and field default value because I can.

I love schedul

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Staff permission level / staff can see what i earn from clients

After the new update my staf can see how much money i earn from each of my clients. Even if i choose for the option LOW permission for staff. I want my staff can see in calender, can make appointments but don’t want my staff can see what my client have paid since he/she is my client! But I can not close that. Even if I only give permission to see only in calender. This bothers me verry much. Hope you can fix it as soon as possible. My staff does not have to know which amount money i eran…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. diferent code for the employees,manager...and the owner

for the security of the sistem it would be great a diferent code when starting to open the aplication between the owner,manager and regular employee

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Select multiple services at once when creating a new appt

instead and asking "next service", can i just click the multiple services in one scroll down menu? booking brow, then lip, then chin is a little time consuming.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Group Bookings

As a tour company we often get families booking in for one tour (adults and children have different prices) it would be great to book all the family members under one booking at different price points please

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow us to give an employee 2 breaks every day.

Hours are from 9am-9pm, but I need to add breaks from 10-11:30 and another one from 2-4. I'd rather not have to do a repeating "appointment" to block off time.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improved notes / S.O.A.P. notes

Remedial Massage Therapist need to keep S.O.A.P. notes for their clients. Including anatomical diagrams for injury indication. Please ad.

I love shedul but really need SOAP notes added. These notes are used to keep track of treatment of clients and is a legal requirement for Health Funds. Needs anatomical diagram for pain indications, and sections for the SOAP notes. Client information. With SOAP notes added shedul would be a complete system for Massage Therapist.

Add custom fields. Allow for the admin (when available soon) to activate (and rename) some custom fields to display in Customer record as well as in…

230 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Currently, there are two places to add notes:

- Client notes would be more permanent ones like: ‘Allergic to’ or regular colour formulas/ conditions as they appear on every appointment which can be added anytime.

- Bookings notes are appointment specific like one off formulas or ‘reacted well, good progress etc’ which be viewed on the calendar as well as in the Client’s “Appointment History” under Clients. You can still edit Book Notes after the appointment is checked out, just click “complete” then edit.

So you can go back to refer to both Booking Notes and Client Notes anytime under the Clients appointment history under “Clients”

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base