1. 269 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re currently working on developing as many accounting features as possible within Shedul so that you can manage everything under one roof. Once we’ve developed as much as possible, we’ll then explore integrating into third party systems.

In the meantime, Shedul can already track all of your sales, payment types, taxes, reports, commissions, tips and more. These can also be export to Excel from "Reports">"Item Sales" where you’ll have a full detailed breakdown which can be used to import to the likes of Quickbooks or Xero.

Otherwise, let us know what feature you feel is missing currently and we can let you know if we’re already working on it.

2. Online Booking: Week View For Clients Making Bookings

A calendar view for booking online as opposed to only seeing times. As in, the client would see a calendar of the week with the unavailable times greyed out and the available times accessable

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Booking Waitlist

wait list for walk in's. with option of drop down for each staff member to check in client. as i have a walk in or appointment salon and the staff takes walk ins when available . The software i currently use has this its nice feature.
    also might change the online booking preference to a walk in if not choosing a staff member , looks as the preference chooses a staff for them but its not fare if its not a request as i pay on commissions.

Plus Client Notification for cancellations

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Both,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We might have a different understanding for wait list. We understand it as; You provide a Class that can only take 10 people, so the 11th person will be put onto the Wait List so they are notified if a spot is made available.

From my understanding from your description, you would like to evenly distribute new business across your team? Shedul allows clients to ONLY book online into your available slots within the calendar and the appointment are randomly allocated across available staff. This means it is fairly distributed and it’s impossible for double bookings.

Ps – we now also have commission per staff for total products sold and total services sold. Have a look under “Staff” to allocate your new percentages.

Please do let me know if i’ve understood you correctly?

Thanks!
    Justyne

4. New Feature: API

Connect to Crm systems (api technology)

207 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate with Star mPOP mobile cash register drawer and receipt printer, please!

Integrate with Star mPOP mobile cash register drawer and receipt printer, please! Here is the link to the:

mPOP Web-based App integration Documentation: http://www.starmicronics.com/support/mannualfolder/en/index.htm
    mPOP SDK: http://www.starmicronics.com/support/ZipFile.aspx?sat2=220&id=220&type=4&referrer=http://www.starmicronics.com/support/sdkdocumentation.aspx&tabText

And here are the currently integrated POS software solutions: http://www.starmicronics.com/supports/softwarepartners.aspx

Looks like this is as easy as adopting their JavaScript SDK and firing a certain javascript function call when the print link is clicked.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Integrate with Clover

It'd be great if you could integrate with Clover's system to pull sales date into schedul to utilize it's reporting and other features.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CRM: Before and After Images / Photos

It would be great if we could load photographs post treatment or haircut of a client. makes it easier for reference on a particular haircut or service

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customize SMS 'from' Number

When customer gets the message "SMS", its better to see it from the business name instead of an international number. All the promotional SMSs we get are showing the business name as a sender not a number .. would love to have my SMSs look the same.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Roster: Two-week scheduling

There needs to be an option for at least a two-week schedule for staff. Most of our staff work "alternating Saturdays" and right now we have to schedule them for every Saturday and manually block off the ones they are not working.

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are exploring this as a option – in the meantime, there is an easier solution for you. If you go to “Rosters” you can apply Work or Not Working for irregular working days and this will update the calendar.

Let me know if you find this ok.
    Thanks!
    Justyne

10. Commissions: Tiered Commission Structure / Targets

The implemented feature is too simplistic: would need a percentage linked to total monthly sales, so if total < 500 = 10% on total sales, if total 501 < 1000 = 15%; if total > 1000 = 20%

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Service Menu Images

It would be great if photo's could be added to Services and Products particularly for people booking or purchasing online where they can't physically see the product and aren't sure what a particular service is. As they say, a picture paints a thousand words.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reports: Totals with "Sales" tab

It would make life easier if the "Payments" under "Sales" would have a total on the bottom.
    Ex: I go to Sales, go to Payments and check this month, I then have to add up manually the totals.
    Thank you!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notifications: Resend Option

Looking through messages, it would be great to have a resend feature for appointment histories. Example- my client is having phone issues, all texts were erased by accident. I would love to resend her appointment history again....not seeing an easy way to send them again

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "blocked time" restriction

Under staff settings (low-medium-high) can there be an option to turn off "block time" (next to appointments). I don't want junior staff to be able to block themselves off without having a senior staff do it for them.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allocate Clients To Staff

My associates (staff) are self employed and I need to send them a list of all clients that they have seen in a given month. Would it be possible to produce a report by Staff member of all the clients seen in a given time period, and the amount they have paid.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for sharing.

You could track where the client came from using Referral Source (setup>business settings> referral source).

You can add your employee’s names and whilst creating a client, you can apply the employees name as the referral source.

When you export your client list from reports, you’ll see a column for the source.

Hope this helps :)

16. POS: Surcharge

There are days that we need to put a surcharge on a service like on holidays or on weekends, it would be helpful if we can create this like we do with discounts rAther than manually computing it and change on invoice. Thanks

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Online Booking: WordPress Plugin

Hi

I'm building a website for a client and we both agree this is a brilliant service. Are there any plans to have a Wordpress plugin?

Keep up the great work.

Jamie

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate with Stripe

Can you please integrate with Stripe Payment Processing so it can all be done in one place? Thanks! The POS system is looking fantastic! It will be super awesome when I can use just one system for everything.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrated Self Check-in

It would be nice if the software was integrated with member cards or scanners. The client or member can scan in for each appointment.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A Robust Integrated Referral System

In my 10 year experience using online booking software (Acuity, Booker, Mindbody, Genbook...) I've never found one that has robust and useful referral program support! From the referral type screen - I DREAM of an option that says "Who Referred You?" THEN the client could enter the name of the person or business who sent them my way. THEN - and this is the GOOD part - it would seamlessly add one referral to the source's record in Shedul! Imagine being able to look at a client or vendor profile and seeing ALL THE REFERRALS they sent you so you…

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base