Suggest New Features

1. Groupon/Living Social Clients

A way to keep track of a Client/Customer's Groupons if they purchase a multiple service voucher

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overview of available times on website

Allow an overview for available times in month so clients don't waste time trying to book when there is clearly no time for them. (this is mainly for sole traders) example can be foundhttp://hrmbeauty.wix.com/hrmbeauty#!book-online/c16nd (would prefer not to have to update this manually every time a client books in)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Marketing: Facebook connect with clients

It would be nice to make Facebook connection with clients, so that when they book with us, Shedul could post on their profiles that they have booked with us and then give them special points or discounts.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to remove "No Preference" option.

When choosing a staff, the ability to remove No Preference option is important. For those who "don't care who does their hair", they should not be added into a person's schedule, rather, they should be added into a "No Preference" category.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thanks for the suggestion. The clients who opt for “No Preference” are randomly allocated between the staff who are available. We are considering adding a ‘no preference’ icon or rather a preference icon to to indicate which appointments you can reallocate. Would that be a solution?

Thanks!

5. Report: Staff / Client Incident Report

Hi,
    It would be great to have a somthing in shedul where we can record incident like; if something happened to either a client or staff in salon a on we can report.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sales appointments - Search criterie

Hi there,

Im trying to find a way to know how many services each of our clients did for some period of time.

So I saw a limitation in shedul Sales page once that Appointments category only search by two criteries: REF and Client.

So If there is no other option to do a seach that can show me a specific service that was did by any client, so I think we need to include a new criterie inside Sales Appointments page including Field/Table "Services" beyong REF and Client.

With this action we can export to another file and make…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notifications: Add The Total Price Of Services Selected

Allow prices in reminder emails/text so they know how much to bring with them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. E MAIL REMINDER FOR LOW STOCK LEVEL

please can you add an e mail reminder to a specified address (owner?) to let them know when a product stock is getting low.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sunbed session manager

In my salon I have sunbeds. It would be useful to be able to sell courses for sunbeds, so after a customer bought a course and comes for a session I can just put in an amount of mins., which he wants to use that day and system automatically deducts those minutes form his course. So I can see detailed information in that costumers course about how many minutes he used, when he used them and how many minutes left.
    Thank you!!!

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thank you for the suggestion. We’ll look into ways as to how to incorporate this into Shedul :)

In the meantime you could sell a package as a “Product” and keep track of minutes used in the client notes.

Then just “complete” the appointment instead of proceeding to check out.

Hope this helps as a work around for now.

10. Schedulling: Add Products when creating appointment

Ability to add products when scheduling appointment

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for the suggestions.

Just so you know, you can sell products on their own by clicking the green ‘tag’ button in the top left hand corner. Note that this is currently visible on tablets and computers.

Like the idea to sell products online for later collection too :)

11. Smart Appointments that remember how long and how much is charged for an individual

smart appointments that remember what the client last paid and how long their last appointment for the same service lasted. Example, if I book Stacy for a brow appointment and its usually 45 minutes, but I always adjust hers to 30 minutes because she doesnt need that long, next time I book her for brows it sets it at 30 minutes, I can obviously adjust it, but it would be easier to remember who takes how long and If i usually give them a discount

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea!

We’re working a ‘rebook’ button that will replicate the appointment to a new date of your choice and we’re looking at having discounts attached to specific people eg Senior Citizen always receives 10% off.

Between these two we might have exactly what you have in mind?
    Thanks!
    Justyne

12. Facebook Sign-Up App

I don't know if everyone will feel this way, but I hope they do. It would be awesome if we could have an additional facebook application, where people can sign up for various things, for example:
    1. Monthly Newsletter
    2. Monthly Product Specials
    3. Monthly Treatment Specials
    4. General Information
    5. Business Opportunity Requests

And so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Schedulling: Quick Appointment Search Button

a way to quickly search vacancies button for services. example: I need a 45 minute gap for a hair cut, for the date of 20th June 2016.
    you enter 45 minutes vacancy for 20th June 2016 (press search button). Then it should live you the list of times available on that day.
    This would help when busy at the salon and you haven't got time to search each day or week one by one .
    Email me for more details

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show services instead of placeholder

Instead of showing the "Book now" button in the widget, show the services list (which appear after clicking on the button). The "empty" page is unnecessary, from a user's perspective.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Max,

Thanks for putting this forward. Only the widget has that extra step because it’s embedded.

We’d suggestion using the Booking button or the direct link to the page, you can also add the Book Now Button on faceback for a direct link – this way the services will load straight away.

Hope this helps?
    Best!
    Justyne

15. seperate NAME-LAST NAME on Clients list

On ''REPORTS'' the clients list i think that it would be better to be seperate tha name with last name

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Resources: Resource Required - Make Optional

I think you should have "Enable Resources" checkbox and then make the "resource required" optional.
    That way.
    1) Resource available can be added "optionally" on ANY service Any Resource.

2) If you have the 'resource required" checked, than its required during booking - as it currently works.

Benefit of having option #1 are:
    It allows for sharing of resource without limiting booking services.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alauddin,

Can you please provide an example of what you currently have in mind here so we can understand a little more about where you are coming from?

Resources are already optional and if a service can be used across all resources then you can allocate the service to all resource.

Eg a hair cut can take place in any chair (so you can apply all resources to hair cuts) however massages often need specific rooms.

Let me know,
    Thanks,
    Justyne

17. retroactively add appointments

I would like to add all of my past appointments that have finished without have to go through the whole process of adding a new appointment, checking it done, then going through check out and having the computer send messages for things that happened a while ago. I want to input all my clients and their past appointments over the past few months, which I have taken note of in an excel file, but I want to input them into shedul so it can produce reports for me...is there any way to do this without going through the whole process…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Coding for each service!

I noticed that we can't set up a code for each service we offered. I'm wondering if we can do that. Personally I think it wouldn't need if a salon offers a few service, but for a salon that offers services ranging from nails, to facial, waxing, massages, artificial extension and eyelash extension; coding each services would be 10 times faster.
    It would really help during the booking process.
    Please consider my idea, thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hoang,

Thank you for sharing.

We will off course take this under consideration. You could in the meantime add your own code to the name of the service so that when you search in the service search function you can either search for the service name or the code. The only downside is that the code will be visible to your clients whilst they are booking online.

Hope this helps?
    Many thanks,
    Justyne

19. Unpaid Invoice - Selected by client

In the unpaid invoice report, would it be possible to add a select by client so we can anaylise by client. Secondly is it possible to show when a client has an unpaid invoice at the time of making a booking maybe somethign attached to the customer/client record as a flag.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reports: Sent / Exported Automatically

I like the new export features for the reports, but it would nice if it could be automated, either through an API, or by an automated service on the server side e.g. email me the Sales Summary report or drop it in my cloud drive with the following filters in PDF format...every week, or every day etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base