1,297 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    306 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Very much appreciate this is an important feature request for our users! As soon as we have gone live with Payment processing, No Show Protection, the Native app, marketing features and packages, we’ll then have the capacity to take this one :)

All other features should be live in the next couple of months <3

2. Fresha app to only show days when appointments are available

I only work certain days of the week, and some of those my be fully booked. It would be nice if the dates at the top of the fresha app we’re colour coded to show which days had availability. The only alternative is for people to keep clinking on days and seeing ‘ no availibility’ Message.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. smart campaigns need to improve

The fresha smart campaigns are a good start but drastically need to improve with more options. Firstly, our first campaign has ended but is still showing as 'active' so we can't currently launch a new campaign, but hopefully this will resolve itself shortly. Secondly, we want to run campaigns which target specific stylists and/or on specific days. For example, 20% on specific services with Stylist X on Wednesdays. Hopefully smart campaigns will improve in the very near future, including the 'blast message' option which is still 'coming soon.'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Client Groups with Access Permissions to Specific Services

I am a one person business with different services. I have certain services which are at capacity with my regular clients and other services such as spray tanning and training which are still regularly available to the public.
    I would like to give my regulars access to book and manage all services and the general public only permission to book certain services. Both of these Client Groups to be able to do this online.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. POS: Merging invoices: Multiple clients under one invoice

I would like to group multiple clients for easy check out when one person is paying, also link multiple appointments instead of having to edit

380 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  63 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show next appointment on invoice

Would be very helpful to have clients next appointment on the invoice automatically

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have services that include products

I have a couple of services that uses products so it will be nice if I can merge them together from the beginning instead of having to wait at checkout to do so. An example is deep cleaning facial service with the add of nutritional cocktail product merge them to a service call nutritional deep cleaning facial. Its important to be separated in the receipt and for commissions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Services and services category by location, add some filters

Pls. add some filters and good option for services by location. Resource or only by staff is not a good idea because we have a lot of services and some times one location not offer the same, and we need to make some label for customer name to see if it work at this or other branch and the list is very very big.Think about UI and not only a list. The service price, and the whole services are changed and it is not static.

Think about 60 employers on 5 location.
    Total of approx. 300 services.
    Resources - 2…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add custom labels for appointments

It is very very important and useful to have custom labels for appointments, preferable with color. In many cases one appointment need to have special cases, like delay, important, Free, Discount and other like in attached image. It is very easy to check and visual see some important info for staff. https://yadi.sk/i/Fn3w5T3lR-KZFQ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. App Cancellation List

A little section on the app that when the shop or a stylist is full you can put the clients name who wants to book in alongside their desired service, time & day and when someone cancels you can go onto this section and see who wants to be booked in during that time or it flags up after someone cancels an appointment something like “joe bloggs wanted this time” with their mobile number.
    We keep a special book near our iPads with a cancellation list in but would be cool to have it on the Shdeul app.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. shedul genarates automatically the loyal point system then convert to vouchers once enought certain point.

shedul genarates automatically the loyal point system then convert to vouchers once enought certain point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Online Booking: Dropdown box

When you're actually booking a service, I feel like it's going to kill someone's poor fingers to scroll through hundreds of services. Can they have it viewed like we do in our dashboard, but they can click on what category they're going for (ex: Facials) and it opens up with that section of services?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stay logged into app

Whenever I use the app rather than my home screen icon I have to log in every time.
    Is there any way to stay logged in?
    Keychain doesn’t work in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar: Delete test appointments rather than Cancel

ability to delete appointments without cancelling

158 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All appointments are tracked, including cancelled appointments to ensure that no appointment ever goes “missing”.

You can find all appointments, including cancelled ones under "Sales">"Appointments".

By clicking on the appointment, you’ll be able to see who cancelled the appointment, when.

15. Different calendar intervals for different staff members

We have different staff members offering different length services. For example one staff member needs to be able to be booked every 15 mins whereas another is every 30 mins. Would be good to be able to set everyones calendars for different bookable intervals. Until this happens I am unfortunately unable to use Shedul :(

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Salon Scheduling Software | Queueme

Use our salon scheduling software to manage your bookings in an efficient manner. Contact now!
    https://queueme.io/salon-scheduling-software.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Problem with Tips

If a client is having two services with two separate therapists, the tip is based off of the total and only puts the total tip amount to one therapist. It should be broken down according to how much each therapist gets based off of the cost of the service they are providing. The way it is currently set up, one therapist gets the full tip and the other gets none.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Payment & Invoice option to backdate

Please can we have payment date back as bank statements reflect payments later so dates are not corresponding
    Clients EFT do card payments which only reflect on bank statements later so if the appointment is completed and payment reflects on statement the next day I need to change the date.With oustanding invoices at month end statement is received on the 1st of the next month and now it is impossible to back date the payment to balance to bank statement, Please reconsider this equest
    Thanks
    Gail

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Shedul will soon be processing real payments. For this reason, the invoice and payment dates need to be tracked based on when they actually happen.

We’d recommend starting the ritual of checking out appointments as soon as they have been completed so that your reports are aligned.

19. Edit Invoice After Checkout

Please give option to edit the invoice after checkout sometime its required for the correction of the invoice.

thanks

177 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Once and invoice has been raised, it cannot be edited. This is an accounting policy rather than a Shedul policy.

You can however open the invoice, click"More Options" >"Refund" and add new products or services to “Exchange”.

Likewise, you can Void the invoice and put it through again but remember that invoice dates are tracked based on when the invoice is created., so the new sale will be tracked based on the new invoice date.

20. Customization for each stylist

Just being able to customize for each stylist like they are the only one using the app. Such as the reminder messages (adding the stylist phone number that is sending the message so client can change if needed etc) Also allowing some stylist to do online booking while others may not want to.... so they can turn that feature on/off. Basically individualizing the app for each stylist rather the whole system being the same for everyone at the salon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggest New Features

Categories